never hung up

I froze and thought about it for a few seconds before I clicked the call button without answering his text.

he answered immediately and I put the phone up to my ear.

"You answered fast." I said shakily

"yeah I was waiting for your reply" he said making me blush a bit.

"That's nice of you.. so am I really talking to Louis Tomlinson or is this just a really realistic dream?"

"do you want it to be a dream?" He asked

I looked down at the flower i'm holding in my other hand and chuckle.

"That would be cruel" I replied quietly making him chuckle as well.

"well it's a good thing this isn't a dream then.. Harry?"

"yes Louis"

"aren't you supposed to be in class?"

I laughed at the fact he asking me that. "No Lou it's lunch time"

"Why are you laughing" he said almost accusingly and offended

"nothing" I smile down at the flower in my hand

"I saw you all over my twitter this morning." he said but it wasn't teasingly, he sounded serious and a little upset.

"yeah.."

"does she do that all the time because you looked terrified if i'm being honest" he muttered

"yeah i'm used to it.. I can't even look at those comments right now." I groaned

"they're actually quite funny, either jokes or something about how obsessed Kelsy is, you should see how protective they are actually" he said making me confused.

"what do you mean protective they don't even know me?"

"Most people got mad at Kelsy because of how scared you looked and it's because they like you. they don't have to know you." he replied making me shocked

Me and Louis talked for about fifteen more minutes and the whole time I blushed and even giggled a couple times, forgetting I was with Georgia and loosing track of time when the bell rung.

"oh shit" I muttered

"What's wrong?" Louis asked

I ignored him as me and Georgia looked at each other and groaned out "we're late"

"come on I don't want to get a detention" I said in a rush and put my phone in my pocket.

Me and Georgia were running to the classroom and I couldn't help but think i'm forgetting something..

I ignored the feeling and went to class with Georgia.

class was pretty boring and we didn't do much if i'm being honest.

I was walking to my car when someone called my name. I turned around and smiled when I saw it was Georgia.

"Harry!"

"Georgia you have my attention now stop yelling your causing a scene" I laughed

"Let's go to your car I wanna talk to you about that phone call" she said

"What ph- oh Louis?"

"yes stupid." she rolled her eyes as she dragged me to my car.

when we got in we put our backpacks in the back and I put my phone on the middle piece where there was a place that my phone wouldn't fall.