Endless Feeling

^^

it's been hours and everyone has been texting me, asking me if i'm okay.

Somehow I still feel so alone and I know nobody cares no matter how much they say they do.

nobody understands and when they realize they never will they stop trying to help cause they think it doesn't matter anymore, they think that you'll be fine and they end up not caring in the end. That's how things are and that's how things will always be.

That's why i won't bother telling people my problems anymore, they can't help so what would be the point to tell them?

it burns, stings and hurts. it's pain yet still so numb.

My thoughts are cut off as my phone starts ringing again.

I roll my eyes and ignore it.

things are different now, i don't know how they changed so fast and i don't know why but it honestly doesn't matter now.

I used to worry about everything, i think as i stare at absolutely nothing and listen to the same song that's been on repeat for an hour.

It's funny how anxiety can turn to depression real quick.

i let out a small chuckle and ignore the tear that slips cause honestly i feel numb inside out.

smiles and laughs? they don't make you happy.

so what does may you ask?

i couldn't tell you because i, myself wouldn't know.

Times like these are the times that i contemplate everything.

is there a reason for it all? for the burning pain that hurts so much yet makes you feel numb at the same time, the tears that spill though you feel nothing, the laughs you make when your not happy, the smiles you fake when you feel like shit.

is there a reason for any of it?

the endless feeling.

I sigh as i get up and just stare at the sky. "Time to go back home once again."

.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•

short chapter but i hope you still liked it. I'll update soon.

stay healthy and happy!

make sure to drink water and eat!

i love you guys and don't forget to vote please!