Cuddles.

Idk who made that but I stared at it for a while. ^^^^

I woke up to whispering and immediately got annoyed.

I groaned and stuffed my face in my pillow which wasn't that soft for some reason.

I heard a few people say 'aww' and chuckles

"Shut up your gonna wake him up" my pillow said.

"You're only saying that because you don't want him to move off of you" I heard someone whisper back.

Then I realized something.. pillows can't-

My head whipped up and I immediately looked around to see everyone just sitting around in my room hanging out and watching tv then I saw Louis and realized I was basically on top of him.

I started to move my legs to get off of him when his arms tightened around my waist

'hmm.. i didn't even realize they were there' I thought and then blushed because I couldn't believe this was real.

"I'm comfy" He said and pulled me closer

I complied to the silent demand and laid my head down on his chest while still blushing but this time with a smile.

"can you grab my phone?" I asked Louis in a whisper

He reached over to the nightstand and got it for me as I still laid on his chest,

As I was on snapchat and kept snapping people I realized he was looking at my phone from the pictures I was sending... and maybe i would have never realized it if some of my friends didn't freak out.

I lifted my head off his chest and he just smiled at me.

"You were in the pictures and you knew it didn't you" I laughed

"maybe" he chuckled

"that's not funny, now my friends are freaking out" I said but we both laughed and I just put my head back on his chest.

When I went back on my phone I didn't even bother going on snap and just went on twitter.

-•-•-•-

@Louis_Tomlinson: @Harry_Styles fell asleep on me :)

Liked by: @GeorgiaHoran, @NiallHoran, @LiamPayne, @ZaynMalik, @Harry_Styles, and 30.2k more
Retweets: 28.3
Comments:

@GeorgiaHoran:Why does this happen when i'm not there?!
   @Louis_Tomlinson: no idea
   @GeorgiaHoran: We are on our way back.

@LiamPayne: Your dreams came true.
@Louis_Tomlinson: shut up.

@LarryStylinson: Pictures?!

@Louisishot: cute.

@NiallHoran: Georgia's gonna kill us with how fast she's driving.

and 28.6k more

-•-•-•-

"Why do you guys love to embarrass me so much" I groaned and buried my face into Louis' chest once again but this time in embarrassment.

"Oh so you finally saw the instagram posts" Niall said and my head snapped up

"what instagram posts?!" I yelled