G A Y

"I can explain." All the boys said

"THEY TIED ME TO A FUCKING CHAIR WITH DENTAL FLOSS." I screamed when she stayed silent as if waiting for an explanation from them.

She stared at them with squinting eyes.

She pulled her phone out of her pocket and started tapping.

"What are you doing?" Liam asked

"Calling the police."

Niall ran over to her and snatched it out of her hands, hanging up and throwing the phone to Zayn who easily catches it.

She starred at him as he smiled brightly at her. She pushed him out of her way as he fell on the floor, she started walking towards me and they all got in her way.

"Please let us explain Georgia." Niall begged running up to her after getting off the floor.

"No, what you put us through has no excuse and now you have tried to kidnap harry and then you do this?"

"It wasn't us!" They all yelled like they had done with me.

"Don't listen to them they're psycho." I told her emotionless making them all look at me, Louis with teary eyes making me feel bad and look away.

"If we listen will you leave?" Georgia asked

"Will you actually listen?" Zayn asked

"yeah." she said in an annoyed tone.

they all looked to me including Georgia giving me a questioning look.

I sigh dramatically, rolling my eyes and nod my head. agreeing.

"I'm gay." Louis blurted out making everyone's head snap to him

"no shit" Georgia said making Niall, Zayn, and Liam laugh.

I stayed silent just starting at Louis, My heart had stopped for a second as I realized Louis couldn't have a girlfriend if he was gay.

Why would he tell me that he was straight and didn't like me if.. oh.

He was telling the truth. It was his management.. They were hiding the fact that he was gay.

"And that's why, we never commented any of those things. I swear you have to believe us." I snapped out of my thoughts as Louis finished the story.

He looked at me and I looked at my lap.

"I'm sorry Harry. I never meant to hurt you and I never wanted to do.. all this but you wouldn't listen to me.. you blocked me on everything, I'm too in love with you to ever try and hurt you." He finished

I snapped my head up to him and saw everyone's jaws dropped, I stared into his eyes as more tears fell from them.

I bit my lip as I looked down at the floss tying me to the chair.

"oh- sorry" He sniffled while coming over and using scissors that were on the table to cut it.

As he cut them off he looked in my eyes and looked at me expecting something.

"So..?" he started

"so what?" I said and his tears fell faster. "You put me through so much pain and the whole time you could have just told me what was going on. then you tried to kidnap me and now this?"

"Har-"

"No Louis. No matter how much I love you, which trust me I do, I will never let you treat me that way again. playing games with my head- I almost lost myself." I told him "If you really  loved me then how could you do that, cause I know I could never."

He just stayed silent as he sobbed and I put my head down as I wiped the tears that I had let fall too.

"I'll be back." I tell Georgia and she doesn't even nod, too shocked by what happened and just stared at me.

I went to my room and grabbed my keys walking out and seeing Liam hugging a sobbing Louis.

I stopped and stared as Liam saw me and gave me pleading eyes.

I sighed and put my keys silently on the table making Liam's eyes widen a bit.

I walked over in silence and tried to turn Louis around by his shoulder but he was holding onto Liam too tight.

"Let go Lou" Liam said

He only shook his head and on held tighter to Liam.

"Louis." I said making him stiffen and finally let go of Liam, turning around and facing me.

I opened my arms and he basically falls into them.

"I'm sorry" he cried and I said nothing.

I walked over to the couch with him in my arms and sat down, him sitting in my lap with his face in my neck.

I looked to Georgia and nodded
to the tv and she got the hint. Turning on the tv and sitting down.

The boys just stayed standing awkwardly before Georgia Nodded them over and Niall almost ran next to Georgia as he sat down.

Soon we were all on the couch, Zayn and Liam cuddling at the end, Georgia and Niall sitting very close and Louis in my lap falling asleep.

"This doesn't mean I forgive you." I say quietly

I felt Louis smile into my shoulder before saying "I know."

I roll my eyes and smile watching the tv and shaking my head a little as he squeezed me tighter.

I'm still mad but maybe I can enjoy this moment while it lasts..

-•-•-•-
@Harry_Styles: some things just aren't what they look like.
Liked by: 40.7k likes
Retweets: 29.6k
Comments: disabled

.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•

Hey loves, how was the chapter?

Did you eat enough and drink enough water?

Did you smile or laugh?

how was your day?

if you ever need to talk to someone or just need a friend just message me on here :)

I'll update soon, love you guys!

Don't forget to vote please!!

:)
<3