Tears

"BEEP"

"BEEP"

"BEE-"

"If you don't shut that thing off i'm going to come in there and shove my foot up your ass!" I yelled with my head in my pillows

"I'm trying to" Georgia yelled

I groaned and got up out of bed walking into her room and as soon as i do i'm wide awake.

"what are y- hahahahahahah" I cut myself off by laughing.

Georgia was upside down, hanging off her bed, tangled in her sheets unable to get out of them.

"How the fuck did you-"

"Just help me out!" she cut me off

I laughed before going over and finally shutting the alarm off and then helping her get out of her bed.

-•-•-•-
@HarryStyle:

Treat People With Kindness🤍Just because every day isn't going to be good doesn't mean you have to expect them all to be bad

Just because every day isn't going
to be good doesn't mean you have to expect them all to be bad.
Liked by: @larrystylinson, @GeorgiaTonns, @therealonedirecton and 32.6 others.
Comments:

@therealonedirection: Text us please.

@GeorgiaTonns: She's so cute.

@LarryStylinson: Who is that..?

@Elou: louis doesn't want you, stop trying so hard.

———————————

@Louis_Tomlinson: kidnapping is hard.
Liked By: @ZaynMalik, @NiallHoran, @LiamPayne, and 34.2 others
Comments: Disabled
-•-•-•-

I rolled my eyes at louis' tweet and shut off my phone.

I cant go back to work until this problem is solved so there isn't really anything for me to do except go on my phone, watch tv, and eat.

I cant even go to a place to be alone because I haven't gone anywhere yet so i haven't found any place that's just mine.

I had nothing to do so I took a shower.

"AND IF HE FEELS MY TRACES IN YOUR HAIR SORRY LOVE BUT I DONT REALLY CARE. CAUSE WE'RE ON FI-" I stop my little concert in the shower when i hear a huge thud.

I quickly get out, wrapping a towel around my waste before slowly and quietly walking out of the bathroom only to see Niall on the floor near the window and the rest of the boys standing there laughing at him.

"How did you-" Zayn cut himself off by laughing and leaving into Liam who was almost on the floor. I looked over at Louis to see him getting annoyed.

"GUYS!" he whisper yelled making them all look at him.

"what?" Zayn asked innocently

"you're making too much noise. shut the fuck up." he said louder this time

"C'mon how did you not laugh  at that?!" Zayn wheezed.

I put it all together pretty quickly in my head and before I could stop myself I started to talk.

"You climbed through my window!" I yelled

all the boys whipped around to me. Niall still on the floor letting out a girly scream. Zayn and Liam hugging each other out of fear and Louis with wide eyes looking like a deer caught in headlights.

"You- you broke into my- Bhahahaha" I couldn't help myself. It wasn't even funny it was just weird how after everything that happened and they're trying this hard.

Like a psychopath I cut myself off from laughing and my face went straight and immediately dropped.

"What do you want" I asked annoyed and sounding tired of this whole situation.

"..Harry" Louis whispered sounding like he was in pain before walking over quickly and hugging me.

I stood stiff as he hugged me and rolled my eyes pretending my heart wasn't about to beat out of my rib cage

"Please hug back" he sniffled

I leaned down to whisper harshly in his ear "there are three other people in this room and i'm the last one your gonna get comfort from." I straightened up before saying in front of everyone: "now get off of me."

He had never let go of me but he did look up. As soon as I saw the tears running down his face he hid in my chest and sobbed a bit.

Great.. now I feel like a dick.

I sighed, slowly and hesitantly putting my arms around him making him let out another heartbreaking sob as he hugged me tighter.

I looked at the other boys who were just looking at me and Louis with pain filled eyes

"Louis, what are you doing here." I state more than asked him.

"I'm sorry, It wasn't me." He cried

I only furrowed my eyebrows in confusion before sighing.

"If you let me get dressed then I'll talk with you." I told him and he slowly let go hesitant to even look away from me.

I turned around about to walk away but couldn't help myself when I turned around and wiped Louis' tears away with my hands with a frown on my face.

He smiled up at me and I just kept my frown, rolling my eyes and turning around.

"I'll be back." I said walking towards my room.

"I didn't even realize he was only wearing a towel" Is the last thing I heard before walking into my room.

I shook my head, Niall never was the smartest one out of the four boys.

.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•

Hi loves, How was the chapter?

Did you have a good day?

Did you laugh or smile?

Did you eat enough or drink enough, if not please do. You're health is important.

Don't forget your valid.

If you ever need to talk just message me on here :)

Don't Forget To Vote Please!!

:)
<3