Happier.

couldn't leave you guys off with that cliff hanger.

"what?" i say up quickly thinking i heard him wrong.

"it was always a big fear to loose you but Harry the past weeks without you in my life i realized that i can never loose you. ever again. i cant live without you and i'm so in love with you that it should be a crime, you've always made me happy through everything and even though i know we're really young i am one hundred percent sure that i will never stop loving you because the love i have for you isn't the kind that dies.. so Harry Edward Styles.." he finished the speech getting up and on his knee in front of me, pulling a box out of his pocket "will you marry me?"

I stared at him for a while, then looking at the ring. it was gorgeous m and before i knew it i was crying and nodding yes.

"Yes. yes I will marry you Louis." I cried and fling myself onto him before kissing him.

when we pulled back from the kiss i looked at him weirdly.

"what?" he asked confused

"do you always keep a ring in your pocket?" i asked and he blushed looking down

"ever since i lost you i said when i found you i would never loose you again and i meant it." he whispered while looking up at me.

I could only smile at him in admiration, wondering how lucky i was to have him. 

"i'm going to love you for the rest of my life." i told him giggling

"good because if not then we're gonna have a really shitty marriage." he said and i bursted out laughing

The car suddenly stopped and i looked out the window to find home. my home.

"when the fuck was i on a plane? how'd i get home? when did-" Louis cut me off by kissing me

"Everyone is waiting at the door love."

I snapped my head over to the window to see all the boys and Georgia waiting at the door and so many random people in front of my house, paps. everyone.

Louis opened the door and a big guy came over, i'm assuming he was security because he made sure nobody touched or went close to Louis.

"Come on love." He said sticking his head back in the car

I looked out the windows again, this was terrifying and i'm not sure why.

I slowly went out of the car door and as i did, the screaming seemed to get louder, the flashes from the cameras seems to get brighter.

I looked around in shock when Louis gently grabbed my arm, leading me to my bestfriends.

Soon the air was knocked out of me when someone crashed into and hugged me.

I flinch and look down to see Georgia. I smiled and hugged her back, the boys soon ran and joined the hug, even Louis.

"can we move this inside please.." I whispered

they all agreed right away before moving quickly inside, basically pushing me but weirdly carefully.

when i got inside i looked around for a while before deciding the first thing i'll do is take a shower.

"I'll be upstairs i'm taking a shower." I said and they all smiled and agreed that i needed one before i went upstairs, Louis following me.

I knew he wouldn't leave me alone, i'm not complaining though.

he sat in the room as i showered.

"LOUIS?" i yelled

"YEAH?" he yelled running into the bathroom

"when do you think we will actually get married?" i asked

"oh my gosh Harry, you scared me.. uh whenever you want baby." he answered before sitting on the sink.

"so how about next week?" I asked jokingly with a smile on my face.

"next week it is, i'll go call my management and tell them i need time off, also a wedding planner and a food-" he walked out of the room while talking to himself going through his phone.

I just stood there with my jaw dropped.. I'm getting married next week.

I almost freaked out when i realized it.

"holy shit" I whispered to myself

—————————
@Harry_Styles: i'm a lucky man.
Likes: 38.5k
Retweets: 29.8k
Comments: Disabled
—————————

I went in my room after the shower and while getting dressed, Louis walks in.

"Baby what kind of cake do you like? also what flowers and then what color theme should we do i-"

"babe?" i asked walking over and grabbing his face in my hands

"yes?"

"you don't need to plan everything tonight, we don't even have to do it next week we can put it farther." i told him

"no your right i want to do it as soon as possible."

"okay" i laughed

after talking to Louis more about everything including the marriage and we went downstairs doing what i used to love doing.

watching our favorite movies with the guys and Georgia.

that's how my first night ended back home and i couldn't be happier.

.•.•.•.•.•.•.••.•.•.•.•.•

I love you guys

woah louis just tweeted