Haz

You guys have an opinion on this?.. I screamed :) ^^^

I woke up in the middle of the night and couldn't fall back asleep.

I looked over at Louis to see if he was still sleeping and not so surprisingly he's still asleep.

'who would be awake at 2:27 in the morning though' I thought.

I held in my groan and slowly get out of the bed making sure I don't wake him.

I went to the bathroom and decided I wasn't gonna sleep anytime soon so I did what I usually do.. music.

I went to the piano and just played my song falling.

After I was done I sat there for a while staring at the wall and thinking. Thinking about life and all that's gone wrong... and then all what's gone right.

I didn't even notice when my eyes started to close my with a small smile on my face but the last thing I heard was:

"That was a beautiful song Haz"

When I woke up I was in my bed and my face was tucked away into Louis' chest with his arms around me.

I looked around tired and confused.

"Haz go back to bed" Louis groaned pulling me closer and making me blush

"how did I get here" I mumbled getting up

"no" Louis said and pulled me on top of him. "I'm still tired" he mumbled and snuggled his face into my neck

"Lou if you don't let me go i'm gonna crush you" I laughed while holding myself up.

"Then do it" He said and pulled me making me loose my focus and fall on him

I tried to get up quickly but he still wouldn't let go so I eventually gave up and laid there closing my eyes and cuddling with him. My legs on either side of him, arms around his neck and my face also in his neck. His arms around my waist and his head in my neck.

I got my phone from the night stand/side table and started scrolling through instagram and twitter while staying with Lou.

-•-•-•-

@Harry_Styles: @GeorgiaHoran can you bring me food @Louis_Tomlinson won't let me go and i'm hungry :(

Liked by: @NiallHoran @GeorgiaHoran @LiamPayne @ZaynMalik and 30.2k more
Retweets: 28.3k
Comments:

@NiallHoran: He's gonna kill you when you wake up
   @Harry_Styles: He could never.
   @NiallHoran: You're right he's would never hurt you. you're too precious.
   @Harry_Styles: stfu. I didn't mean that.
   @NiallHoramn: Well I did ;)

@LiamPayne: she's still asleep omw.
@Harry_Styles: THANK YOU!

@LarryStylinson: wdym he won't let you go 👀👀
   @NiallHoran: I like your username ;)
   @LarryStylinson: I'm screaming I-

@Kelsyyyy: text me ;))))

@HarrysFourthNip: @GeorgiaHoran bring this gorgeous man some food!

@Louisishot: Who tf is kelsy?

And 28.7k more

-•-•-•-

HarryStyles:
Smiles :)

Liked by: @NiallHoran, @GeorgiaHoran, @LiamPayne, @ZaynMalik, and 31

Liked by: @NiallHoran, @GeorgiaHoran, @LiamPayne, @ZaynMalik, and 31.3k more
Comments:

@NiallHoran: Louis will like this picture ;)

@ZaynMalik: I wonder why..

@LiamPayne: Smiles.

@Kelsyyy: Awww my bf is so cute.

@LarryStylinson: NIALLS COMMENT- IM DEAD.

@Harryishawt: How is he so perfect?!

and 24.6k more.
-•-•-•-

"good morning." Liam said coming into the room and his eyes widening when he saw me and Louis. "wow that's a sight to wake up to" he smirked

I turned red and just stuck my face into Louis' neck: something I seem to be doing a lot lately.

I heard him chuckle and set something on the night stand. I looked up and smiled when I saw the breakfast.

"Thank you" I said and went to get it but Louis' arms tightened around my waist.

Liam chuckled and handed it to me and told he he would be downstairs.

A couple minutes of me eating a piece of toast while my head rested on Lou's shoulder and I watch youtube on my phone Louis starts to wake up.

"Good morning" I heard him say in his morning voice.

"Morning Lou, hungry?" I asked and Looked at my half eaten piece of toast.

He didn't hesitate before taking a bite.

"how did you sleep?" I asked him while secretly trying to hide my fondness for how good he looked right now.

"I think that was honestly the best sleep i've ever had" He replied

"Me too, but am I allowed to get up now?" I smiled

He looked around as if he was debating on it before shaking his head and pulling me even closer. making him some how look cute but hot at the same time.

I smiled and sat up so I was straddling him and then blushed.

"Come on let's go downstairs where the others are." I said and got off quickly.

When I got to the door I realized he was still in bed. rolling my eyes I walked back to him.

I pulled him out and he lazily followed as I pulled him.

When we got downstairs they were all eating and laughing.

Niall smirked when he saw us and so the rest following after. "Liam told us about this morning, care to explain"

Louis looked confused, the guys and Georgia looked smug, and I probably looked red.

"There's nothing to explain" I mumbled as I picked at my nails trying to avoid the unwanted attention.

"Explain what?" Louis asked

"They're all talking about how Liam walked in on you and Harry cuddling.. like that" Zayn said rolling his eyes with a small smile on his face, barely noticeable.

"What about it..?" Louis said as if it was so stupid to think there was something off about it.

"We just find it weird how you hate any human contact and you just can't seem to stay away from Harry" Liam said with a smirk.

"....Shut up." Louis had said after a minute of silence.

they all laughed as me and Lou awkwardly ate our pancakes in silence.

.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•

Hi loves hope you liked the chapter...

How was your day?

Did you smile?

Don't forget to vote please!!

:)
<3