Messy Day

So proud of him.^^^

I had stayed inside the building for twenty minutes but the more i waited the more people showed up.

"I don't get it this has never happened before" I complained

"You didn't tell us you were famous harry!" Kim said as everyone agreed with him

"That's cause i'm not" I argued

"shut up" "be quiet" "yeah right" they had all said at the same time

I rolled my eyes

"how am I supposed to get out of here?" I ask like a crazed woman

we were all silent before my music producer Dennis started to smirk.

"Give Nathan your hoodie." he said

I gave him a confused look but slowly took it off handing it to Nathan who also looked confused.

////

I watched through the window blinds as Kim blended in with the crowd of girls holding his hands over his ears and looking slightly annoying making me laugh.

I looked back as i shook my head signaling Nathan to start running out the back door. Once he got far enough and Kim saw him I saw Kim start to point and yell along with the girls.

Everyone turned to look at Nathan who was running away with his face hidden.

Girls started to run right after him and as they did I ran out of the front door to my car, the girls who didn't run after me looked shocked then started laughing as they were already recording. Kim was laughing his ass off with the girls but soon started running with me.

As I was running to my car I turned around and stuck my tongue out at the cameras making sure to wink before getting to my car.

Me and Kim quickly jumped in and drove out of the parking lot, driving to my designated spot which was at the park three streets down.

We saw Nathan standing there looking around and waiting for us to pick him up like agreed.

I laughed a bit as i realized he was also looking around for any of my crazy fans.

"He looks traumatized" Kim laughed

I looked at him laughing and as we look back to Nathan we see a big black limo pull up and literally snatch him into the car.

I slammed on my break pedal as my jaw hung open and I looked at Kim only to see he had the same reaction but he couldn't stop staring.

I slowly looked back with my jaw still dropped all the way to the floor.

".....HOLY SHIT" I scream as I slam my foot on the gas pedal, in the process snapping Kim out of his shocked state to grab anything he could and hold on as I drove like a mad man trying to catch up with the car.

No way am I letting Nathan get kidnapped because of me.

Tears came to my eyes as soon as the thought came to my mind and i floored it.

When we caught up with the car it was pulled on the side of the road.

Me and Kim ran out of the car not even putting it in park and up to the other one.

I ripped the door open with tears streaming down my face but also pissed off.

I see Nathan looking like he's gonna piss his pants from laughter and excitement.