Special

One Direction was in my room.

"Georgia I really need to go to bed, I'm getting delusional" I said really fast with wide eyes and quickly turned around and ducked under the covers.

Then I heard them all laughing.. Holy shit I knew I was tired but not this tired.

"He's gonna just keep thinking he's imagining it until he wakes up. we better go to sleep so we wake up on time." I could hear Georgia say.

I squeezed my eyes shut and eventually fell asleep away from the imaginations.

•••

When I woke up I stayed in bed for a while until I remembered everything.

"I must've been fooking tired" I chuckled and I eventually got up and went downstairs.

"Georgia!" I yelled

"Living room"

"Listen I'm sorry but I needed tim-" I cut myself off when I walked in the living room. looking around in utter disbelief.

I was still imagining One Direction in my house?..

I squinted my eyes and looked at them all suspiciously before walking to the closest person which just so happens to be Louis.

They all stared at me as I walked over to him. I squatted so I was face to face with him because he was sitting down.

I poked his cheek and yanked my hand back in shock as I looked at it like it was magic.

My hands gripped his chin and turned his face to the side.

"So realistic.." I mutter and they all laugh even Louis.

Louis smiled at me but didn't move as he just stared into my eyes.

"Either I still need more sleep or.." I cut myself off in realization as I ripped my hand back and fling myself away from him.

I land on my butt and thankfully on the carpet because I flung myself back pretty fast and far.

At this point they're all laughing their asses off.

"Why- How- When... what?!" I stuttered.

I looked at Georgia to see her still laughing and when I turn my head again Louis is right in front of me, making me jump back surprised for a couple seconds.

He sticks out his hand to pull me out and I slowly take it not forgetting how he stopped texting me for a whole week.

Once he pulled me up I quickly backed away from him, I saw him frown but ignored it and looked at Georgia for an explanation.

"they were worried when you went missing so they took an hour flight and you showed up three hours later." she said

"Wha- I wasn't missing.." I said

"But you kinda were." Liam chuckled.

"I still don't get why you guys came here.."

"Well once Louis heard about it he started freaking out so we all facetimed Georgia and then Niall was getting freaked out because of how scared Georgia was and those two decided that we must come here and dragged us with them but we were gonna come with them anyway" Liam said really fast.

"Shut up!" Louis and Niall yelled at the same time.

That doesn't make sense, Louis was ignoring me for a whole week and he all the sudden shows up because he's worried? I thought.

When I came back to reality I looked around and they were all looking at me to see my reaction... but Louis was looking at my outfit.

I looked down confused but then realized I was wearing just sweatpants.

I immediately went red and ran back upstairs. I put on a random hoodie and went back downstairs.

"Harry we are gonna go get breakfast do you want anything?" Georgia asked

"No i'm good." I said softly.

they all left and I stood there and stared at the door for about a minute.

"Un believable.. that really just happened." I said to myself

shaking my head I turned around and almost shit myself when I saw Louis smiling at me.

"I didn't realize you stayed." I said putting a hand to my chest.

"Well I wanted to talk to you." He smiled once again.

"why now?"

"what?" I could tell he was confused.

"you ignored me for a whole week." I said and looked at my feet playing with my hands with a small pout on my face.

"Harry.. I didn't want to" he told me and I just rolled my eyes.

"If you didn't want to then why did you?"

"Because I didn't want to spoil the surprise and I knew it would slip out somehow if I kept talking to you." He told me while walking over.

"What surprise Louis." I said, my tone stating i'm annoyed.

"We were gonna surprise you by coming to meet you on wednesday but we heard about you missing and decided to just come now." he said looking down and scratching his neck.

"You didn't have to ignore me" I pouted without even realizing.

"Then you would have found out the surprise." he said hugging me which i blushed at but just nuzzled my face into his neck/shoulder and hugged him back.

"It's nice to meet you" I giggled into his neck.

He pulled back and we were both smiling widely and I might have still had a bit of a blush..

"Wanna watch a movie?" He asked

I only replied with a smile and nod.

"where do you wanna watch it?"

"W-we could go to my room or if you don-" I was about to suggest the living room but he was quick to cut me off.

"no it's fine we can go to your room."

We went to the kitchen to get some drinks and then went upstairs and somehow we ended up cuddling with my head on his chest and thigh over his legs with his arms around me as we laid in bed and watched a random tv show.

I lifted my head to look at him and he smiled at me.

"why were you guys gonna meet us in person when you didn't know us that well, there's so many people that would die to meet you.." I questioned.

"well you're special"

I smiled at him and put my head back on his chest as we continued to watch tv until our friends come home.

.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•

Hi loves hope you liked the chapter.

sorry I haven't been updating a lot. I have no motivation at all.

how was your day?

how many times did you smile?

Don't forget to vote please!!

:)
<3