Jail

When the boys and Georgia came in I was cuddled up to Louis in the bed, Not willing to let him go.

"Louis!" They all yelled as they ran in.

"How you doing?" Zayn asked

"I'm alright" Louis replied as if he had to think about it. His reply made me Georgia and Liam roll our eyes as Zayn and Niall laughed at his humor.

"That fall was fucking-" Niall started but I cut him off

"Don't." I glared

Everyone looked at me with surprised eyes as my tone was pretty harsh

"Hey.." Louis tightened his arms around me and made me look up "I'm alright."

I just grumbled and cuddled more into him as I slowly went to sleep.

"He called me the love of his life" I heard Louis say as Georgia let out an 'aww' and the boys let out a laugh.

"That's seriously what your thinking about right now?" Liam asked laughing

"It's all i've been able to think about since he said it." Louis said and that was the last thing I heard before I fell asleep.

//////

I woke up to someone knocking on the door but kept my eyes closed as I was tired.

"Come in" I heard Louis say

"Hello, My name is Richard and I'm from the police department down the street" I heard

I had felt Louis' arms tighten around me for a second before Richard continued talking

"I would like to speak to you alone please."

"They can leave but my boyfriend is staying here" Louis replied in an annoyed tone

"..okay.."

I heard shuffling and the door shut before I heard footsteps

"He's sure pretty." Richard said and my eyebrows furrowed

"Excuse me?" Louis said in a loud tone and I could tell he was mad.

"I just want to ask you some questions before I leave. That's all." He said

"Then ask them quick then get out of this room." Louis snapped at him.

"What happened will be the first one" the officer said in an almost smug tone.

And so Louis told him the whole story, Kelsy driving him off the bridge, me jumping in and saving him, and me running out then bringing him to the hospital.

"Do you have any idea why she would have any intentions of doing that?"

"Yes, She was obsessed with my boyfriend and always told everyone that they were dating." Louis said immediately

"has she ever harmed him or you in the past?"

"She had once tackled him to the ground kissing him and he hit his head in pretty sure.."

"Well that will be all for now, I'll contact you later if we have any new information thank you for helping."

Louis didn't reply and soon I heard the door open and shut.

"Fucking weirdo" Louis mumbled

"That's mean" I said looking up and making him jump and then smile at me

"Hi baby" he leaned down and kissed my forehead "how'd you sleep?"

"I slept okay" I mumbled as I smiled up at his messy hair "are you doing better?"

"besides that creepy cop, i've been doing great."

I smiled at him and looked into his eyes.

"I didn't mean it." I said

He stared at me for a bit before smiling "I know you didn't"

\\\\\\\\\

It's been days and Louis is at home and in my bed.

I'm in the kitchen cutting up some apples when I hear the doorbell ring.

"I got it" I heard Niall yell as he ran to the door.

It was silent for a while until I heard someone walk in.

I looked up to see Niall with big eyes and I furrow my brows, I then looked beside him to see a police officer smiling and staring at me.

"Hi" He greeted me

my eyes went between Niall and him a few times.

"Hi officer?"

"I am the officer that talked to your boyfriend a week or so ago, I would like to speak with him again?"

oh, the creepy officer.

I stared at him as he checked me out.

"He's asleep at the moment, guess you'll have to come by another time." I mutter as I go back to making dinner.

"Well then maybe you can deliver the information to him for me?"

I looked up and nodded with a small smile.

"Kelsy is in jail and will be for a very long time if not for the rest of her life, I'm sorry for the pain or trouble she has caused you. Have a nice night." He said and walked out of the kitchen

He left me with a jaw dropped and a mind filled with questions.

how did it happen so fast

how did they prove it was her

why did she do it

how long will she really be there

"Harry?" I heard Louis' voice

I snapped out of my daze and looked over to him as he walked over to me.

"what's wrong babe?"

"Kelsy is in- she's in jail."

He stared at me for a second before smiling.

"how so fast"

"My fans would never let that bitch get away with what she had done, That's why they're family."

My smile slowly grew as I understood the situation.

"She's in jail.."

"She's in jail." Louis smiled

.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•

Hi loves I hope the chapter was alright.

make sure to drink and eat.

stay healthy and safe.

if you ever need to talk or rant i'm here :)

love you guys, goodnight.

don't let anyone hold you back.. :)

Don't forget to vote please!!

<3
:)