Dental Floss.

I took my time in my room, texting Georgia just in case she came home and all she did at first was laugh because they really broke into our house before she realized they actually broke into our house and got pissed off.

I had put on some sweats and a t-shirt.

When I walked out they were all sitting in silence like they were terrified.

"Is Georgia here?" Niall asked

"No Niall, she's at work." I reply annoyed

As soon as I say down on the couch across from them, Louis got up and sat right next to me cuddling into my side.

"Louis" I groaned "what are you doing"

"It wasn't me." was his only reply. "It wasn't us."

"What are you talking about?" I asked and looked around at them all to see they didn't look confused at all.

"The comments on social media were not us." He told me and I stared at him in silence before jumping up and off the couch.

"I'm so done with this shit." I mutter making sure they can all hear me "You guys have the nerve to not only tell us to get out of your life and stop digging for information but then try to kidnap me-"

"Ha-"

"No, Shut up Liam you tried to kidnap me and then when you failed at that you broke into my fucking house. We did what you asked for and now your saying it wasn't you? what a bunch of bullshit." I rant a bit with a pissed off tone.

"Harry! it wasn't us!" Louis yelled standing up

"So who took your phones knowing all of your passwords and did it then?" I raised an eyebrow

"Our management!" they all yelled

"Liars! you could have deleted them or texted me and Georgia."

"They took our phones, how were we supposed to do that? baby i'm so sorry please believe me" Louis said and I just stared at him.

How can they do that, is that not illegal? and why is he calling me baby? he has a girlfriend.

"Please, ba-"

"Stop calling me that, Not sure your girlfriend would approve of it." I roll my eyes with the sarcastic remark.

They all just stared at me for a second before their eyes widen like they're just realizing that Louis has a girlfriend.

"That's also our management, i don't have a girlfriend it's a cover. Please say you believe me" Louis begged

I looked at Louis and just started to smile at him making him a little more calm.

"get the fuck out of my house. YOU CRAZY PSYCHOS" I drop my smile and scream

They all jumped at the sudden change making me almost laugh before remembering what this situation was.

"Just listen to what we have to say!" Niall finally yelled

"no!" I argued back

they all looked at each other before nodding and slowly getting up and inching towards me. My eyes widen in surprise and i would be lying if i said i wasn't a little scared.

I turned around and ran out of the room, letting out a little scream as they ran after me.

I ran through the kitchen, the boys right behind me as I hear someone fall.

"NIALL GET UP!"

"I THINK I BROKE MY ASS!!" Niall replied in a whiny tone

I kept running ending up going down the stairs and as I'm running I hear thumps but don't look back, soon i'm seeing Zayn slide down the stairs in a laundry basket with a terrified look on his face.

My eyes widen in horror as he passes me and crashed into the wall leaving a huge hole.

how did he even manage to- focus harry.

I jump over his body at the end of the stairs as he lays groaning there and Liam drops to Zayn making sure he was alright.

As soon as I get back into the I get tackled by Niall who had gotten back up from the kitchen.

I scream as Niall puts a pillow case over my head that smells like cheddar cheese.. what the fuck.

"YOU IDIOT HE CANT BREATH!!" Louis screamed as he ran over out of breath and ripped the bag off of my head.

he sat on my back as I tried to get up.

"Go get a chair and something to tie him down with!" Louis yelled and I struggled more as Niall ran into the kitchen, almost falling on his ass.

I was still struggling when Niall came running in with a chair in his hands and a little tiny box.

Liam soon came into the room with a limping Zayn. Zayn fell onto the couch as soon as he got to it and Liam ran over seeing Louis and Nialls struggle.

He helped Niall put the chair down and soon helped Louis and Niall put me into it.

"Give me the rope!" Louis yelled at Niall as I try to escape

"Here!" Niall yelled as he handed Louis the box in his hand

And we all stopped as we looked at the dental floss in his hands. I had even stopped moving.

"Niall what is this for you idio-" Louis was saying, his accent thick before being cut off by Niall.

"HEY!! It's the only thing I could find. I was in a hurry and kinda scared I mean i've never held someone hostage before- What!" he cut himself off when he saw the looks that we were all giving him

"we aren't holding anyone hostage!" Liam, Zayn, and Louis yelled at him.

"Well it's against his will and we are here tying him to a chair... so.. technically." He said with a told you so smirk

"We aren't typing him up with floss" Liam rolled his eyes

"why not? it's hard to break" Niall shrugged

All the boys looked at each other before sighing as Louis held out his hand looking at it.

And that's how I ended up here. On a chair tied by dental floss by One Direction. All of them surrounding me.

And that is how Georgia walked into the house.

.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•

Hi loves, how was the chapter?

Have you eaten or Drank enough water today? If not please do it's important.

Did you smile today?

Did you laugh today?

How was your day in general?

Stay safe and healthy.

Remember you are valid.

if you ever need someone to talk to just message me on here, I need direction/larry friends anyways :)

what color should I get my nails done tmr?

Don't forget to vote please!

<3
:)