Secret Place.

Okay but isn't harry so cute in that picture ^^^

it's been a week since I woke up with Louis on the phone and after we hung up we haven't spoken since.

I tried to talk to him for four days straight but realized I was probably annoying him and he didn't wanna talk to me anymore.

So i've been sad lately, Georgia noticed and she figured out why but I made her promise that she wouldn't say anything.

since it was once again the weekend and I didn't have to wake up early I decided to go on a late night car ride and go somewhere to take my mind off things. A place nobody knows about and I like to keep it that way.

my own little Secret Place.

I get my guitar, song book, blanket, keys and phone. then i'm out of the house wearing sweatpants and a white t-shirt.

I stop at mcdonald's and get chicken nuggets, fries, and soda.

After an hour long drive it's 1:39 in the morning and I've already eaten my fries when I finally reach the place I go to when I overthink.

(night time though)

I park before the grass and take my stuff out of the car as I walk down to the edge of the water where the beautiful view is.

it's even more gorgeous at night than it is at day time because of the moonlight shining, the stars, and everything els around me feels so much more peaceful.

Once the blanket is placed down I put everything down and when I sit down I finally go on my phone to see Georgia and the boys minus Louis have been texting me nonstop.

•••
Georgia

G: Harry why aren't you answering?
G: Harry I'm getting worried.
G: Are you okay?
G: Harry!
G: Please answer.
G: Harry if you don't answer I'm
going to freak out

Georgia I'm fine :H
sorry I worried you :H

~
Niall

N: Hey the boys and I are worried
and Georgia is freaking out are you okay?
N: Where are you?

I'm sorry for worrying you guys. :H
I'm fine though. :H

~
Liam

L: Hey Harry
L: Are you okay?
L: Where are you?

Hey Liam I'm fine and don't :H
worry I'm safe :)

~
Zayn