Shower

I shut my front door, finally getting home from school after dropping Georgia off at her house. putting my bag to the side and taking my shoes off, I head into the living room.

"Is that Harry?!" Louis yelled from my room.

"Yeah!" Niall yelled back

I went into the living room to see all of the boys sitting around watching tv and on their phones, looking up when I came into the room.

"Hey Harry how was school?" Liam asked and the other boys all seemed interested in the question

I fell down onto the couch and rested my back against Liam's shoulder and my feet on Nialls

"it sucked" I groaned

My face scrunched up in confusion when I heard what sounded like someone making a lot of noise from running down the stairs.

Louis ran into the room with a worried look on his face.

"what's wrong" I asked

"Harry I am so sorry for what I said on the live- I didn't mean to I swear and I don't even know if you wanted people to know- I mean it's not like we're dating or anything bu-"

"Louis" I cut him off

"what" he mumbled while pouting and looking down as his eyes got glassy looking cute but sad.

"breath" I said getting up from my comfy spot and going over to Louis. I hugged him when I got to him, my arms around his neck with my head also in his neck.

"i'm sorry." he said wrapping his arms around me tightly and securely.

I pulled back a little to look at him in the eyes. "It's okay love, I don't care about it." I smiled at him when he let out a relieved breath

he smiled and hugged me closer again.

we stood there for a while until I pulled back and went over and back to the same spot as i was before.

I saw Louis' eyes narrow at Liam immediately and how I was sitting next to him against his shoulder.

"Calm down Lou." Zayn and Niall laughed

"what are you guys talking about?" I asked confused on why Louis was getting madder by the minute and the boys were laughing.

"Louis freaked out when he saw a comment on your twitter basically saying how someone thinks me and you dating is way more realistic than you and him dating" he laughed.

I was still confused but didn't have much time to think as Louis pulled me off the couch and into his arms acting possessive.

"Louis relax, I'm not going after Harry. I have Zayn." Liam said and turned his head to kiss Zayn on the lips like he was proving a point.. which he was, making Zayn blush red.

I laughed when I realized how Jealous Louis was when he was still mad and started dragging me up the stairs and to my room.

"Why are you so mad Lou?" I asked as we walked into my room.

He walked over to my bed and fell down face first, I followed him and laid down next to him.

when he looked up we were face to face.

"Do you think Liam is better than me?" he frowned.

I shook my head softly and scooted closer to Louis.

"Louis, I would never ever date Liam or dream of it." I smiled softly at him

He smiled a little before looking down like he didn't believe me so I cupped his cheeks making him look at me. "I promise." I smiled at him