Still Love You

Love that picture.^^

I woke up before Louis and took in the sight before my brain started working again and I remembered.

I sigh, not able to cry even if I wanted to.

I get up slowly, not wanting to wake him up as I go to my closet and grab some clothes and start to take a shower.

I take about a half an hour before getting out and putting on some clothes for school.

I get out of the bathroom and go to grab my keys and phone, I also grab a piece of paper and write a note to Louis and the boys

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
hey guys,

By the time your reading this I'll be at school, I promise I'm fine thanks for caring but you don't need to worry about me. I'll see you guys when I get back.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walk towards the door and as I'm about to walk out someone catches my wrist.

I gasped as I turned around shocked.

"Harry, are you okay?" Zayn asked

I looked at him for a second before looking at the floor for a couple seconds in thought.

"I will be." I smile sadly

he pulled me in for a hug for a couple seconds before I pulled back saying I had to get to school.

//

I drive into the school parking lot slowly, knowing everyone saw a video of me having a mental breakdown.

I got out of the car after I parked and make my way to Georgia ignoring the eyes of pity, sadness, and curiosity.

"Hey" I greeted softly as she pulled me in for a quick hug

"You okay" she whispered

"How many people are gonna ask me that today?" I groaned loudly

"A lot." she said in a duh tone "but i'm the only one you have to be honest to" she ended with a smile

I looked at her before throwing my head back and pinching the tip of my nose.

"I'll get over it, it's just a stupid crush" I said, not knowing who I was trying to convince.

"Suree" she said looking back at her phone.

Soon the bell rang and we all had to get to class. My day went as it usually would but with a whole lot more stares and a bunch of looks that I didn't want nor need. My teachers were nicer, the students seemed to be walking on eggshells around me, and everyone in general seemed sorry for me. I didn't like it.