Chance With You.

holy shit, so proud of them.

I don't remember falling asleep but I woke up in Louis' arms. He was laid down on the couch and I was on top of him just laying on his chest and we had a blanket covering us.

We took up the whole couch so when I looked around I saw Liam and Zayn in the love seat, Zayn asleep in Liam's lap and Niall and Georgia asleep on a bunch of pillows and blankets on the floor, cuddling. They had blankets too.

I put my head back down on Louis' chest, not wanting to get up yet.

After about five minutes of just laying there I slowly get up, not wanting to wake Louis and go towards the kitchen to get some water.

After a couple minutes of drinking some water I walked back into the living room and gently laid back on Louis and under the blankets.

Right when I laid back down Louis' arms came around my waist and he stuffed his nose in my hair.

I quietly giggled and pulled out my phone.

I was snapping back and forth with people I had streaks with or people that added me and snapped me randomly when my old friend texted me.

Jace: Hey Haz
Harry: Hey
Jace: I miss you
Jace: I'm in town we should hang out
Harry: Yeah we should, when?
Jace: Tonight around 8?
Harry: I'm not sure if I could do tonight.. i'm hanging with some friends right now
Jace: Who? Your boyfriend?
Jace: I thought you were single.
Harry: It's complicated
Harry: well not really actually, I mean I like someone but we're not dating..
Jace: who do you like?
Harry: can't tell you that :/
Jace: Does that mean I still have a chance?

I just stared at the chat with a frown on my face when he asked that, wondering what to reply with.

My thoughts breaking off when someone took my phone from my hands.

I gasped and looked up to see Louis was awake and had my phone in his hands as he typed with an angry and annoyed look on his face.

I wonder how long he was awake for.. and why he's mad..

"what are you doing?" I questioned hesitantly

"sh." was his only reply as he suddenly stopped typing and hit send.

My eyes widen as I take the phone out of his hands to see what he did.

Harry: This is harry's boyfriend and the answer to your question is no. you don't have a chance. don't text harry again.

I looked back up at Louis with my jaw dropped, He shrugged and looked at the tv with a scowl on his face.

"why'd you do that, I told him I was single now he's gonna think I lied." I groaned "Plus he's one of my oldest friends he can't just stop texting me."

he looked at me and his scowl was more visible.

"He doesn't see you as just his friend." He almost growled.

I frowned and grabbed his face in my hands making him look at me in the eye.

"what's wrong"

He sighed and grabbed my hips, pulling me up so instead of my head on his chest, my chest was on his.

"I don't like when people try to take things from me" he frowned putting his forehead against mine and in the process making me blush

"what do you mean?" I asked confused and trying to ignore how easily he lifted me and how close our lips were

he stared at me for a couple minutes and maybe it was my imagination but I swear his eyes kept flickering to my lips.

"I don't like it when people think they have a chance with you." he frowned again making me giggle

"you are making no sense" I laughed quietly "technically everyone has a chance with me, i'm bi so both girls and boys have a chance with me and i'm single so technically-" I was cut off when Louis smashed his lips against mine.

My eyes widened and I froze until he started to kiss me harder and I closed my eyes and immediately started kissing him back.

The kiss was full of anger but it was passionate at the same time.

He swiped his tongue across my lips, asking for entrance which I gave almost immediately.

his hands traveled down as my hands traveled to his hair. I gasped when he squeezed my butt and he pulled back and pecked my lips two more times before saying quietly: "I'm the only one that has a chance with you."

.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•
Hi loves, how did you like the chapter?

I usually make sure the word count is at least over one thousand but it's only like 800 today so i'm sorry if it was short.

I said chance so many times in this chapter and every time I almost corrected it to chonce.

How was your day?

Did you smile?

Did you laugh?

did you drink enough?

did you eat enough?

what's your favorite larry book? I need more, I think i read them all :(

I also wanted to say sorry if i'm not updating a lot, things have been hard lately and i've been trying to stay off my phone a bit. I'll update soon :)

Don't forget to vote please!!

:)
<3