Song

It's been 3 months since me and Georgia disappeared. We even agreed to stay off social media.

I had been signed after they looked at some of my work and was going to put out a song in two weeks.

They wanted me to put out something to produce my music on twitter or instagram so looks like it was time to go back on.

I deleted everything if i'm being honest. I didn't want anything to do with anything at all and I still don't but it's time.

-•-•-•-
Harry_Styles: I'm back! I got good news, I'm putting out a song and i'm hoping you guys will support it as i've worked hard on it and if it all goes good, it will lead to other things. I've been working with the company *insert random company* and I will be releasing the song on youtube and their label in two weeks :)
Liked by: @GeorgiaTonns, @EleanorCalder and 34.7k more
Comments:

@EleanorCalder: I can't believe you blocked the boys and just left. you're so selfish.

@LarryStylinson: IM SO HAPPY IM CRYING. WTF YOURE BACK AND MAKING MUSIC!?

@Louisismine: I can't wait to hear it!

@LarStile: Is larry real? i'm happy your back btw

@HarHaz: I'm so excited. i can't wait to hear it and i hope you're doing alright.

@GeogiaTonns: Proud of you.

-•-•-•-

I was scared.

I was finally getting slightly better, not much but still progress.

Telling everyone that i was signed by that company meant that they knew where it was and so did the boys if they saw that tweet somehow.

They would know I was in florida.

I sighed as I put my phone down and walked into Georgia's room.

She looked up and frowned when she saw my face looking frustrated.

"what's wrong"

"I tweeted it."

"I know" she said still oblivious

"I said the company and that means that everyone knows where I go every day to practice and record my music." I told her and watched her eyes widen

"..it's okay.. you blocked the boys.." she said trying to convince the both of us.

"The boys have a secret account, louis told me about it but he never told me what the name was, El, Louis' girlfriend saw and commented on it, and it's already number one trending on twitter 'harry's music'. like what are we going to do? what if they showed up at my work? what if-"

"They don't care, it's been months anyways.." she cut me off

I looked at her for a few minutes before nodding my head.

"you're right.. I'm gonna go take a shower and then go to bed. I have to wake up early tomorrow for work." I tell her

"okay goodnight love you"

"goodnight i love you" I reply while shutting her door

///////

I'm doing my hair in the mirror and getting ready to go to work. It's only 6 in the morning but i get home at 11 so i'm good with it.

I get out soon enough and make a stop at dunkins to grab everyone donuts and coffee.

everyone as in the people i work with, I've gotten along with them well in the past few months i've been with them and made many friends.

I get there and everything is as it usually is.

I park and get out, going to my passenger seat to grab the food and four coffees.

I'm walking across the parking lot when I see a group of girls in a car, recording me.

I stopped in the middle of the parking lot as i looked at them in thought.

Guess the privacy is over now.

I smile at them before changing my direction and going over to them. I see them clearly starting to freak out and the ones that weren't recording before were now.

I got to their car and smiled as they rolled down their window.

"hi, are you a fan?" I asked

they all said yes and shook their heads

"where did you go?" one asked boldly with tears in her eyes making me feel terrible

I cleared my throat and looked down before sighing and looking back up and smiling.

"Just had to take a break from social media for a bit."

"so you'll be more active?" another girl asked excited

"yes" I laughed "would you guys like a donut?" I asked holding them out

They all nodded and took one, thanking me and I saw them still recording so i decided to leave now.

"Well Im in a bit of a hurry to get back to work so it was nice talking to you but i have to go now" I smiled

"Okay, I know your song is going to be great, i'll be listening to it as soon as it comes out" one of the girls said and the rest agreed

I smiled as I thanked them and left.

I was soon walking into the building completely on edge from the fans i had seen.

I was greeted by Nathan at the desk, I gave him a donut with a coffee and talked with him for a bit before going into the recording room and finding my music producer and Kim, he records my music and helps me with it, perfecting it and all.

I offer them the coffee and donuts as they smile and thank me as usual.

I stay in there for hours with them, not only working but also joking.

I have a smile on my face as I walk out of the room but it disappeared as soon as I see Nathan's face.

"what's wrong" I asked walking over.

"Uhh.. there's about fifteen girls out there asking to see you and a couple photographers.." he said looking nervous

"what?" I asked completely shocked

"I didn't know you were famous." Kim said walking out of the room

"that's cause i'm not"

"then why do you have fifteen girls out there?" he laughed

I rolled my eyes jokingly before grabbing my coat and walking out the door. my eyes widen as I see not fifteen but about thirty girls.

"what the fuck.." I mutter in confusion

This has never happened before, I never thought this would even happen.

I slowly backed up as they all started talking at once.

I turned straight around and walked back into the doors i had come from.

yeah i'm not doing this.

.•.•.•.•.•.•.••.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•

Hi loves hope you liked the chapter.

have you ate and drank enough today? if not please do so, it's very important.

Did you smile today?

Did you laugh today?

How was your day in general?

I feel like i'm moving too fast with this book and it's just a confusing roller coaster but idk. lemme know if you don't like it :/

as always don't forget to vote please!!!

<3
:)