Instagram Live

@Louis_Tomlinson followed you back on twitter and instagram!

@NiallHoran followed you back on twitter and instagram!

@LiamPayne followed you back on twitter and instagram!

@ZaynMalik followed you back on twitter and instagram!

-•-•-•-

I slowly looked up from my phone as Georgia did the same.

"Niall- They.." she whispered in disbelief "did they?..."

"Uh huh.." I said nodding my head

we both stared at each other speechless before she started screaming and tears started running down her face.

our phones were blowing up from a bunch of people following us and liking our tweets and photos as the comments also went up in everything and people started to dm us and I just put my phone on do not disturb.

"I think... I'm gonna puke or faint." I mumbled.

Georgia came over and fell in my arms as she cried of happiness and shock as I just sat there completely shocked, holding her in my arms.

We sat like this for about fifteen minutes until Georgia reached out and went on her phone again.

"they're live on instagram" she said

"I have to do something." I mumbled getting up just low enough so she could hear.

"where are you going?"

"somewhere that's gonna get my mind off things until i can come to reality.."

"okay.. i'm just gonna go on their live."

"yeah, you go ahead and do that" I replied going to my closest

When I got to my closet I changed into black skinny jeans and one of Louis' merchandise sweaters.

I heard Georgia talking to someone but payed to attention to it.

I sprayed myself with my cologne and walked out of my closet.

As soon as I saw Georgia I froze.

"Hey Haz.." she said nervously

"why are you.. do I even wanna know why you're acting like that." I asked hesitation clear in my tone

"uhh.. well- i-" she was stuttering a lot.. that's not like her

"yeah i'm gonna guess this is because the whole follow spree.. your weirding me out now.. so i'm gonna go.." my tone came out very 'duh' but at the same time questioning.

Before she even had time to respond I was out of the door and on my way to my car.

*Georgia's POV*

I stared at Harry as he left the room.

"It's kinda funny at the fact thousands of people just heard that and he doesn't even know.." I mumbled.

My thinking got cut off when I heard laughing and I looked back at my phone.

They asked me to join their live so here i was.

talking with one direction.

on their instagram live.

with thousands of people.

I looked at the comments and saw a bunch of laughing facing and a bunch of people still asking things like 'who is harry' and 'who is Georgia'

"is he gone?" Louis asked almost pouting which made me smile.

"yeah, he will probably be gone for a while" I replied which got confused facing from them all.

"why" I heard them all ask.

"Well you all know how we are really big fans?"

"yeah" Louis replied

"Well Harry does this thing where he busies himself until he comes to realization of what's going on. So that's what he's doing right now."

"Oh.. what do you think he's doing?" Louis asked

"why you wanna know" Liam asked teasingly.

"Um- I- I just wanted to know I guess- I- Why can't I just ask" Louis stuttered as he blushed and got a little defensive.

I laughed as they bickered but Niall soon cut them off.

"So Georgia"

My heart stopped

"yeah?"

"You said this is Harry's way of reacting, what's yours?" Niall asked and I immediately blushed and looked down.

"I'd rather not say.."

"oh come onnn" he replied dragging out the 'n'

eventually I gave in and told them I had cried in Harry's arms for fifteen minutes as he stared at the wall in shock.

"wait what?" Niall said at the same time Louis said "Harry was holding you?"

"uh.. yeah?" I answered unsure

"are you and Harry like.. together?" Louis asked right away

I stared at him as shock as Liam and Zayn laughed and Louis and Niall stared at me waiting for the answer like their life depended on it.

"You sound a bit jealous Lou you alright?" Zayn chuckled before I could answer.

"shut up" he muttered and looked back at me.

"Me and Harry?" I asked and eventually bursted out laughing. "that's the funniest thing I've ever heard."

"so are you guys-" Niall and Louis started when Zayn and Liam cut them off

"No they're not dating"

"just wondering.." Niall muttered

"No Harry is definitely in lov- I shouldn't say that actually he would kill me." I chuckled

"What about Harry?" Louis immediately asked after

"don't worry about it. I should let you guys get back to your live." I smiled

"what? no" Niall said immediately

"Wait what about Harry!" Louis yelled

"Talk to you soon" Liam and Zayn laughed

I laughed as I left the live and when I triple checked to make sure I was off of it.. I may have screamed into Harry's pillow but nobody needed to know that..

.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•

Hey loves hope you liked the chapter.

idk why but this took literally forever to write because i couldn't think of the way i wanted it to be written. nothing sounded right :(

How was your day?

Don't forget to vote please! :)