Nathan

^ha

I woke up to someone's phone going off and just hugged my pillow closer to
me.

My pillow snuggled into me and i could- My pillow-

I opened my eyes to see Louis still asleep and in my arms.

"Oh my-" I cut myself off to see nobody waking up to the phone.

I gently picked up Louis' surprisingly light body and put him on the couch before putting a pillow under his head and a blanket over him.

I quickly followed the sound and ended up in the kitchen only to see my phone.

"ugh.." I picked it up and answered

"Harry."

"Nathan?" I asked

"Boss said you have to come in today" He said and before i could say something he went on saying "and he doesn't care that there is about 30
girls outside right now. he's gonna call the police- nevermind he's on the phone with the police."

"Na- I- Don't call the police on them!" I yelled at him and he just laughed

"Kim said get your ass over here!" he yelled and then hung up.

I took the phone away from my face and just looked at it before shaking my head.

"who's Nathan?"

I turn around to see Louis with an annoyed look on his face.

"Why does it matter" I sighed as I went to my room, I was getting more sleep before going to work.

I got inside and shut my door in Louis' face as I walked over to my bed but it proved to be useless because he just walked right in anyways.

"Who is he?" he asked as I got in bed.

"someone I work with Lou."

I heard him sigh and soon felt my cover being moved and him getting under them.

I turned around and just stared at him for a while.

"goodnight." I said turning around.

"Goodnight love." he said before putting his arm around my waist and his face against the back of my neck.

I woke up from my usual alarm and groaned trying to roll over when an arm stops me from doing so.

I open my eyes and see Louis cuddled up to me watching tv.

I rolled over in his arms and just cuddled into his chest. I could tell he was shocked at first because he slowly lifted his arm until it was around
me and he was hugging me to his chest.

"work" I mumbled into his shirt

"Okay, let's get ready." he said

my head lifted up in confusion. "What do you mean?"

"I'm coming with you. there's no way i'm leaving you there with what happened last time." he said making me stare at him for a second trying not to smile

"Are you worried?" i asked in a teasing tone and he stopped rushing and looked at me for a minute.

"Yes Harry, I am worried." he said serious making me finally smile.

"you don't need to be. I am fine." I told him with my big smile.

"nice try but i'm still going." he said after a while with a smile.

I rolled my eyes and went into my closet as I randomly grabbed sweats and a sweatshirt.

I didn't feel good today if you couldn't tell already.

I went to the kitchen and almost immediately felt everyone's eyes on me.

"what?" I asked grumpy without looking up.

"You realize your going to work and not bed right?" Liam asked

I looked up and glared at him annoyed that he had commented on my outfit.

"shut up"

Everyone looked confused as I ignored them all. They were being annoying and i didn't care right now.

I grabbed my keys and turned to see not only Louis but the rest of the boys walking out the door.

"they're going to bring a million people at my work if someone sees them."

"yup" Georgia laughed

I groaned and walked out the door.

"Unlock the doors" Niall yelled

I did and they all jumped in.

"Harry! you're finally back." I heard Nathan yell when i walked through the doors

He ran up and hugged me whispering in my ear: "I thought boss was gonna kill me"

I laughed and hugged him back

"It wasn't even really a week Nathan"

"Still a long time." he said pulling back.

I heard someone clear their throat reminding me that the boys are here.

all the boys had said hi to a shocked Nathan as he started laughing a bit and pointed at Louis who was glaring.

i looked back at Louis who was the only one who didn't say hi and smirked at the glare on his face.

he's jelouis again.

.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.••.•.•.•.•.•

Hey guys it's a short chapter but i needed to update you guys..

I had a heart attack today.. I somehow like a dumbass forgot my password and it logged me out for whatever reason.. anyways..

I'll be updating more, I've been caught up lately and it's a little hard to type at the moment so i'm also sorry if i misspelled a couple things in this chapter.

as always makes sure to eat and drink water!

did you smile or laugh today?

how was your day?

if you ever need someone to talk to i'm always here :)

Don't forget to vote please!!
:)
<3