You Saved Him.

I made it to the side and I looked back once more to make sure Louis was okay and he was right behind me.

I turned around and ran up the hill, ignoring how out of breath I was.

I got up there to see her getting in the car and driving off.

I stand there breathing harshly before screaming "FUCK YOU KESLY" and let out some tears, frustration taking over.

I turn around when I hear a thump and see an unconscious Louis.

Shit.

After I ran to Louis I picked him up and carried him into my car when I realized our phones were soaked from the water.

I turned around in the car once again driving like a crazy man but this time to the hospital.

I was cut up a bit but Louis.. he was bruised everywhere, cuts on his face and arms, barely breathing and both of us soaked.

I cried harder and harder the more time passed by.

When I had finally gotten to the hospital, ran out of my car and to Louis in the passenger seat.

I carried him up to the hospital not even shutting my doors as I hear someone let out a scream.

I glance quickly not really caring at the moment to find more people recording and some crying at the sight of a beat up unconscious Louis in my arms.

I made it to the doors immediately screaming out for help.

In seconds i'm surrounded by nurses and doctors asking what happened.

They put him on a wheeling bed and started moving him away from me.

The doctors try calming me down but I don't listen one bit.

"No I want to stay with him!" I scream

"You can't, they're taking him in to see what's wrong with him." The doctor said calmly

"I don't care!"

"We're not letting you in, we can't. I'm sorry feel free to sit in the waiting room." The doctor said once again calmly as she walked away.

"Fuck!" I cried going over and slowly sliding down the wall.

I'll kill her. I swear I will.

I look over to the group of crying girls in the corner of the room most of them still recording me.

I quickly get up and job over to them.

"Can I use one of your phones?" When asking my voice cracked

One handed me their phone and I turn around as I call Georgia.

"Hello?" Niall answered

"Niall" I sobbed

"Harry? What happened?" He freaks out as I hear the boys gather around the phone.

"Louis got into a car crash" I cried

"What?!" They all shouted

"What happened? where are you?" Liam said in a panicked tone.

"Kelsy. She bumped into him on purpose and he swerved off the bridge." I sobbed more and more

"Where are you?" Zayn asked

"The hospital near my house"

I hang up and quickly delete the number from the phone before handing it back to the girl.

When I turned around they were all looking at me with scared, angry, terrified faces.

"you saved him.." One of the girls said softly making me furrow my eyebrows

She held up her shaky hand taht held her phone playing a video.

It was the video Kelsy took. All the way from when she started swerving the first time to where me and Louis break apart from kissing.

The video then cuts to the videos from the fans where they saw me leaving my open car with Louis in my arms.

Then to where I was yelling at the doctors trying to go with Louis and eventually sliding down the wall.

Lastly where I called the boys saying that it was Kelsy.

I just stared at it and slowly went to the comments. Everyone was freaking out, thanking me, and making death threats towards Kelsy.

I was still crying as I read.

"Harry!" I hear the boys and Georgia

They all gasped and I ran into their arms, having a group hug.

"I tried to save him." I cried

"We know, Harry we saw the video. You did save him." Liam said.

"No- I could have tried better. Instead of trying to get to Kelsy I could have-" I cut myself off with a sob as Liam pulled me into his arms

"You did everything you could. He wouldn't be here right now if it weren't for you." Niall said

At this point we were all crying.

"Mr.Styles?" A doctor asked coming out.

"Yes?" we all rushed over

"He's awake and he's fine but he won't calm down. He said he wants his boyfriend." He said

"That's me." I said immediately

The doctor leads me into Louis' room as the boys and Georgia stay in the waiting room with the fans and everyone els.

As soon as I got in there I felt a weight lifted off my shoulders. He was hooked up to a couple things but he was awake and complaining.

"I want my- Harry!" He smiles and tries getting out of bed.

"No!" Me and the nurses shout.

I walk over to him and he pulled me down almost on top of him but I hold myself up with one hand so I am not crushing him.

"You're okay" I whispered

"Of course I am, are you kidding me? No way that falling off a bridge into a river could kill me." He said with a smile.

.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•

Hi loves, how was the chapter?

I hope you're all doing alright.

Make sure to eat enough and drink enough.

Did you smile or laugh?

how was your day?

Don't forget to vote please!!

:)
<3