i do.

Everyone was rushing. I was sweaty and my nerves were through the roof. I felt like i was going to pass out.b

"Harry are you almost ready?!" someone shouted through the door as i stared at myself in the mirror. The pretty white dress on me wondering how other people would judge.

"Uhh ya.." I said

I slowly walked to the door and opened it really hesitant.

I'm getting married right now. like in actually getting married.

The makeup artist grabbed my arm before dragging me off to where i was supposed to start walking.

"I cannot do this." i whispered to the lady.

She looked at me, rolling her eyes. "Harry?"

"what?"

"Do you love Louis?" she asked and the only response was a look of 'are you dumb?' as she laughed

"is Louis worth it?"

I nodded my head without hesitation

"would you do anything for Louis?"

"yes." i said thinking too myself why is she asking these questions, more importantly why am i answering them at a moment like this?

"Is he worth spending the rest of your life with?"

I only stared at her in realization.

"You can do this Harry. don't let your nerves stop you from spending the rest of your life with the one you love." she smiled and i hugged her

"thank you" i whispered

"now go so i didn't waste my time on that makeup!" she laughed

I heard the music start and this time there was no nerves. I was happy about this. no doubts in my mind that i would never regret this.

I slowly started walking down the path that had flower pedals spread out all over.

I wasn't going to cry, i swear.. but when i saw Louis with tears falling down his face i couldn't help but cry.

I reached him and stood face to face with him.

"You look gorgeous love." He sniffled

"you look handsome love." i said with a breathy laugh

we both laughed at each other before everyone sat down.

Our wedding was going to be a little different than normal ones. Instead of having someone we don't know marry us we decided to have Niall marry us..

I know crazy but he begged us and almost cried over the spot.

"WELCOMEEE!" he yelled to everyone "Today we have here Louis and Harry... now i didn't really practice or anything but i do know these to men are here to be married."

As he was speaking me and Louis only looked at each other deciding weather we wanted to laugh or kill the lad.

"Flower Girls!" he yelled

Phoebe and Daisy came down the path with a box in each of their hands.

"Here you go" Daisy said as she gave one to me, Phoebe doing the same but to Louis