Come Back

It's been days after days, going on weeks and now a month.

we haven't found him.

we saw the security tapes, it broke me. The only thing you'll find me doing is obsessing over harry's case or locked up in our room.

People say he's probably dead by now and some even mourning his death. I refuse to believe that it's even a possibility. I know he's alive and i won't give up on trying to find him.

I'll find him and take him to the hospital, I'll ask him to marry me, we will get our own house and adopt our kids and i'll help him make his music and we will be happy.

that one video at the police station had gone viral, everyone is worried about harry, asking why we were dressed like that and so many more thing that i can't even think of at the moment.

I just got out of the shower my phone rang.

i ran over to it seeing if it was the police. it was a private number. I looked at it weirdly before answering.

"hello?"

the person on the other side let out a sob and I froze.

it's just a fan.

it's just a fan.

it's just a fan.

it's just a fan.

i repeat in my head over and over again.

"harry?" I ask in a broken whisper

i could only hear sniffles on the other side and I took that as a yes.

"Baby we're going to find you okay? i promise. where are you?"

"flowers." I heard him barely breath out in a rasp

I fell to the floor with sobs coming from my mouth.

"come back" i cried out

"shh" i heard him as he sniffed "guns."

"baby where are you?" I almost screamed and soon heard footsteps.

"it all started by the secret place." he whispered

"Wha- Baby-"

"I love you." is the last thing he said before hanging up

I cried out as everyone ran into the bathroom, the guards that we got, the boys and georgia.

I was historically crying holding my phone to my chest.

i couldn't even call the number back it was private.

"come back" I sob.

"Louis." Zayn ran to me and dropped on the floor. "it's okay."

I looked up and shook my head "he called me."

"what?" everyone looked confused

"Harry! he called me!"

everyone looked at me before the police officer grabbed my phone and Zayn had to hold me down from tackling him as he walked out the door with my phone.

"No! What if he called again!" I cried and tried to rip myself from his grasp

"they're going to track the number down." he said trying to calm me down

"it was a private number- they can't!"

*Harry's pov

I sob quietly as i hang up the phone.

hearing his voice hurt just as much as it helped and healed me.

I hope he finds me from my hints- i know he'll find me.

I throw the phone on the table as I hear his footsteps and get back to cleaning the cabin.

he sets his gun on the table as i continue washing the floor.

He walked up to me and kicked me in my rips as I roll over and give out a cough.

"I'm going to the store, you know what that means." he glared

I sighed as i got up and walked into the basement of the cabin. he put me in the cage i've grown used to and locks it as he starts walking up the stairs and i sit in the corner.

"Please find me Lou" I looked up at the ceiling as I pleaded.

*Louis' Pov

It's been hours and we're all sitting in a room at the police station.

The news got out that we were here and it was soon surrounded by fans that were crying with hope for Harry.

-•-•-•-

@Louis_Tomlinson: he's alive.
Likes: 5.8 million
Retweets: 3.4 million
Comments: Disabled

-•-•-•-

I couldn't let them keep thinking he was dead.

We had gone over and over the words he had said to me before it clicked.

"flowers and his secret place!" I yelled startling everyone "where it all started." I said to the boys and Georgia and they just starred at me before Georgia got the hint and her face went shocked

"The first time we ever met, it was because harry disappeared to his secret place." I remember seeing the pictures harry sent me one time once when we were hanging out before we even started dating.

" I remember seeing the pictures harry sent me one time once when we were hanging out before we even started dating

"The first thing we're doing is booking flights." I said as I got up and walked out the room.

.•.•.•.•.•.•.••.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•

hello loves i hope you liked the chapter

don't forget to eat or drink and stay healthy.

11
fucking
years.

I cried ngl lmao

I cried ngl lmao.

Im always here if you need anyone to talk to.

love you guys!

:)
<3