Vacation Always Ends.

For the next three days that's how our days went. Me and Louis always stuck together, Niall and Georgia always laughing, and Liam and Zayn always flirting and being cute.

It was the best thing that ever happened to me and I felt like I was on vacation, but eventually vacation always ends.

The boys went back and me and Lou hugged for about ten minutes until he had to leave.

Me and Georgia were doing anything we could to take our minds off it because we had got use to them in the three days that they had been here.

I had spent every second with Louis and now I have only been texting him and sleeping on facetime. he said he couldn't fall asleep without me now but I'm not sure if that's true.

-•-•-•-

@HarryStyles:
Forget what I said It's not what I meant.

Liked By: @louist91, @NiallHoran, @LiamPayne, @ZaynMalik, @GeorgiaHoran and 31

Liked By: @louist91, @NiallHoran, @LiamPayne, @ZaynMalik, @GeorgiaHoran and 31.3k more
Comments:

@louist91: and I can't take it back, I can't unpack the baggage you left. (nice picture btw)
@LouandHaz: Larry is real.

@GeorgiaHoran: pic creds?
   @HarryStyles: no.

@NiallHoran: nice pic haz.
@louist91: Don't call him that.
@LarrysChild: am i the only one seeing this?!

@Kelsyyyyy: you sound sad, I can cheer you up if you want :)
@ZaynMalik: Stop. You are just embarrassing yourself.

@HarrysRightAssCheek: isn't that the lyrics from his song?

@LarryStylinson: Omg the lyrics-
    @LouisAndHarry: where can I find the song?
    @LarryStylinson: it's on youtube. people screen recorded it.
    @LouisAndHarry: thank you!

@Louisishot: Why do people think louis likes this fag?

@HandLUpdates: wait is nobody gonna think about how this is kinda sad?

And 28.5k more

-•-•-•-

Me and Georgia were in math class when the bell for lunch went off.

Me and Georgia sprinted through the halls trying to get to our spot as fast as possible.

We were popular before but now since everything has happened it's like we are famous to them. People have come up and asked for pictures, autographs, they asked me to sing, they asked how the boys were.

It was weird, nobody would leave us alone We knew that the boys were basically the most famous boy band but we didn't think it would effect us.

When we finally sat down I took the lunch out of my bag and gave some to Georgia.

We were both scrolling on our phones when I saw it.

"Why do people think louis likes this fag?"

I stared at it for a while until I felt tears in my eyes and immediately went off instagram and went onto something els to take my mind off of the comment.

I found myself looking through my emails only to find emails from music managements.

I looked through them and when I looked up to tell Georgia I saw Kelsy on her way.

"Oh god" I groaned and Georgia immediately noticed.

"Hey babe" she said sitting down on my lap and smiling sweetly at me wrapping her arms around my neck.

"What do you think you're doing?" Georgia and me said at the same time.

"what do you mean?" she tried to act innocent making me roll my eyes.

"You know damn well what I mean. What the fuck are you doing?" I repeated getting annoyed and angry.

"Sitting on my boyfriends lap, what does it look like."

"No you're not because he's not your boyfriend." Georgia almost yelled at her.

"why are you always getting so jealous Georgia? is it because he likes me and not you or is i-" Kelsy was going on until Georgia snapped.

"He is gay!" She yelled as loud as she could as she stood up gaining attention from people as they started recording.

"No he's not! Stop trying to make him gay!" Kelsy yelled getting off my lap.

I immediately got up but only leaned against the wall knowing that Georgia could handle herself.

"I'm not trying to make him gay, are you stupid?! He's been gay ever since he was a little boy! you're just too caught up in your delusional fantasies because you think maybe some day he will like you!" As Georgia was talking people started surrounding us.

"No he's not and i'm not delusional Harry likes me just as much as I like him and i'll prove it to you!" she yelled and my eyes went wide as she started marching towards me.

I got off the wall and was about to starting to walk the other way when she ran at me tackling me to the ground.

"Get off me!" I yelled as she tried to kiss me. Some students ran to us to help but were to late.

She had kissed me and not even seconds later was getting pulled off by a bunch of students including Georgia.

Some students came to me and helped me up as I wiped my lips with my sleeve.

I don't know what I was feeling.

Anger, Scared, Sad. maybe all.

I felt tears on my face and ignored them as I walked off into the parking lot. getting into my car and leaving the school as fast as I could.

I got home and got all the things I needed heading to my spot.

My phone was blowing up and i didn't have to check it to know that it was the boys and Georgia. I know the video had probably gotten out immediately.

As soon as I was there I didn't even get any of the stuff out of the car I just went straight to the flowers and fields and water.

I sat in the flowers thinking about everything that just happened.

"She stole my first kiss.." I whispered while the tears rolled down my face.

.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•

Hey loves how was the chapter, did you like it?

How was your day?

Did you smile?

did you laugh?

did you eat or drink water?

are you happy?

Don't forget to vote please!

:)
<3