Walked In On...[Episode2.]

Y/N

I was watching the DIY nail designs on Tv a hour ago, August finished cleaning up all the peanut butter & jelly up and came down to join me. See that's what I love about him he hangs out with his girl and don't care if his friends say anything about. If they do say something he would be like "OH, You must have mistaken me for someone who give a donkey fuck". Classic

"Ill be back baby" August said getting up from the couch making his way upstairs.

Why is he sneaking up there like its something curious to him?

20 minutes later

Okay! His ass been upstairs for the longest now......I don't want to invade his personal space but he making it really fucking hard to keep my fucking cool. I stood up from the couch going up the stairs. I smelled something on my way up, it was a strong, it smelled like bleach and mercury mixed up, Smelling it too much is a problem. That is like smelling a... Sharpie or Hand Sanitizer. Clearly if you smell it to much you could get high... Also with a major migraine. I don't recommend it though. I made it to the door and it burned my nose. I walked in a seen him polishing his toe nail. I walked backwards and closed the door behind me, I ran downstairs. And picked up my phone to put this on snapchat. Ha I started recording him...

"Hey, Snappers...Yo nigga August is polishing his toes ...with red nail polish....I cant video this long" I said videotaping him whispering in the camera. I posted the snapchat video.

He got up and went over to my nail polish dryer thing. Or whatever you call them things. He stuck hid feet under it.  I walked in, acting as if I didn't see anything going straight to the closet. His eyes popped out his head....HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF A LOCK! He makes ∅ sense at all....WHATSOEVER.

"What are you doing August Alsina?" I said putting my hands on my hips.

"Na you know that's not my name it August a.k.a Fine asf a.k.a Pussy man a.k.a Big dick a.k.a wasn't ready to settle down a.k-" he rejoiced.

I shook my head and pushed him to the floor, he fell and his feet was showing. I hopped on top of him and tried to take a picture of his feet but he kept moving his ankles.

"Look! Let me take a picture of your feet or else I'm tell all your hommies that you playing princess" He stopped and let me take a picture I got five just in case he tried something.

I stood up and looked at him.

"What's up with you this week?" I smirked at him. "First you fucking jelly sandwiches when I have a pussy you can be stroking inside of, now you watching DIY nail Tv and polishing your nail....you are one Curious George" (A/N: That was the show back in the days, Now its wonder pets, Team Omi Zoomi, bubble guppies, and Doc McStuffin)

I walked out the room but turned back around ...

"You pictures got 1,347 likes so far" I continued out the room.

He just does learn