To High :D Ⓡequest to @imliterallythequeen

August Pov 

Me - *hands over her eyes* Keep going,Keep going,keep going,Okay stop

Abigail - Come on August, What is it?

I remove my hands from in front of her eyes. She notice where we were, She had a sick face on.

Me - Umm...Are you Okay?

It was our second date and i toke it in my own hands to take her to the top of The Eiffel Tower.

Abigail - Yeah it's just ....-[GCO]

She ran to the edge and threw up,

Abigail - *looking at me* I have fear of heights."

Me - I didn't know im sorry."

She contiued to throw up, then she finislly stood up and walk over to me.

Abigail - I love the second date August, I Mean look on the bright side it's not as bad as the first date*Laughs* Not everyone loves nuts August.

Abigail Pov....

[FLASHBACK]

I was out on a date with August,  just walking in a park. He picked up a couple of acorns and gave me a devilish look.

"Look at my nuts," he said.

"They're so tiny," I told him.

"You'll say different when they're in your mouth," he informed me, then handed them to me.

I dropped them on the ground. He picked them up and said, "No. Put my nuts in your mouth."

I hesitated because I wasn't sure how serious he was. Then he said, "You have a choice: put these nuts in your mouth or put my actual nuts in your mouth."

His grin convinced me that not only was he serious but that he actually thought I'd consider taking him up on either offer.

I replied, "I could put my fist in your face. How about that?"

His smile vanished and he threw the acorns on the ground. "Fine. Don't be fun."

That's me, Ms. Not-Fun. But I live at the same address as Ms. Self-Respect. 

After a few more steps in silence, he asked me, "Do you want to just go and get stupid lunch over with?"

I said, "I do. But not with you." I took the opportunity to leave him standing there among the dead leaves, the acorns, and the lonely, lonely wind.

[FLASHBACK OVER]

August Pov...

Me - Yeah your Right!

Abigail - IK now give me a kiss.

Me - NO!  YOU HAVE THROW UP BREATH.

Abigail - I would have had nut breath on the first date and you didn't mind.

Me - Okay *kisses her*

We kissed for a minute then out of nowhere we hear Sirens. we looked over the edge.

Cop - Put your hands up!

Abigail - August? Is this illegal to be up here?

Me - Maybe.

I looked up and a helicopter was up ahead.

Cop in helicopter - Climb the rope and get in NOW!

We both climbed up the rope, and sat in the helicopter.

Abigail - This is officially the Worst date ever!

Im so bad with dates.

(A/N: I hope you like it @imliterallythequeen....LEAVE FEEDBACK! )