BeBe kidz

-Y/N-

I was walking in the park with my boyfriend August and we last by these kids just Ranting on each other.

"Look at this mutherfucker he said cause his momma fuck my daddy" the black little boy said.

"And yo momma sucking my daddy dick" the little boy said back.

Some little girl who must be the black boys sister came up.

"Bitch, Yo momma wont be here when I knock you out so you better watch you God damn mouth." She grabbed him by his shirt.

"Yes of course she wont be hear because she would be trying to figure out why y'all momma mad y'all two mistakes" the little boy was grinding on they asses.

"Okay you wanna ride my nigga?" The little girl said. "Yo momma so dumb she thought a quatherback was a refund."

"Yo momma so ugly she made slender man run away" I have to say this kid has jokes.

"You momma so fat she role and it went from 1975 to 2020 just that fast." The little girls brother said.

"You momma so stupid when we said it was chilly outside she went and go a Bowl" I bust out laughing. All the kids looked at me.

"Tf yo Jimmy Negros looking at" the little black boy said to us.

"Yeas! I mean can we have our faces back"

August put his hands around my waist.

"LOOK YALL AFRICA ZULU LOOKING TROLLS NEED TO GO GET THE BEEBEE'S CUT DONE LOOKING LIKE WHO DID IT AND WHAT TF FOR! IM DONT WANNA HURT YOU LITTLE BABY HEARTS SO I SUGGEST YOU GO SHIT YA ASSES DOWN BEFORE YALL ALL GET A SUPER ASS WOOPING AND WHEN IM DONE ILL HAD YOU ASS BACK TO YOU. " August said as he grabbed my hand and walked away.

I never heard August say things like that to kids.