Badazz. Ⓡequest to @QveenKay__

Kourtni Pov

I was sitting at the table with August and his three sisters. 'Triplets'.
They were looking at me pointing and laughing. I had to pray.

"Lord help me before one of these grimlen looking things over here say something to me and my fist becomes there face bestfriend.And if they do decide to say something please in the name of Jesus GUIDE MY HAND AWAY JESUS! Amen!"

I peeked up and seen they were now frowning.

"August, Why are they frowning at me?" I said crossing my arm over my breast.

"I don't know Ma! Shaniqah ,Janiqah ,and Taniqah Why are you guys staring at Kourtni? "

"We have a bad Vibe about her Auggie" They all said Uzion.

"Ahaa, What the hell kind of name is Auggie" I laughed out loud then noticed August staring at me. "TF Hey?"

"See, I cant tolerate her where did you find this one?" Janiqah said poping her gum.

"Man I will grind on yo ass ....why y'all sitting over there looking like Alive and the two chipmunks." I said clearing my throat and began to sing. "Christmas Christmas time is here ...Time for joy and toke for cheer.."

I heard August Laugh under his breath.

"Go ahead baby, don't hide you laughter." I said to August. "What they gone do ...Give you a Spanking"

August Busted out laughing.

"See that's why mother and father didn't wanna come see her, She'll never work August "

August got up and toke them to the door.

"Its time to go...You see I love Kourtni and there is nothing you ....Mother...and not even father can do about it." He said pushing them out the door.

"I love you guys too..I just wanted to be friends but you guys didn't approve of me and August I didn't want to offend you" I said trying to show like them. I seen there faces light up. "YEET! y'all rush buckets y'all dress like y'all finna attend a ball, if I wasn't so in love with August and his sexy fine peanut butter skin tone sex goddess ass. I would y'all both down but for August I have respect for y'all."

He closed the door, walled over to the couch with me and sits down.

"You don't be Embarrassed by them" i said turning on the Tv.

"Sometimes but they my sister's! " he said.

"I don't like how they make you act white when that's not who ya is" I said in my new York Accent.

"I know I know.." He focus on the Tv.

I looked at the tv and seen Alive and the chipmunks had come on.

"Look , There's yo Sisters" I said trying to hold in my laugh but ended up letting it all out.