Evil |part 1.|

Y/N

I would always say when "When I meet the famous August ALSINA. I would keep it lock in forever". I regret that...I regret even sharing the moment I first met him. 

|Flashback|

I walked into the elevator not noticing someone was in there I looked behind me and seen two big body guards with someone behind them. I turned around like I didn't care who they were I just wanted to get home.

"Well ma, your looking mighty good in that leather suit" I turned around and seen the bodyguards moving to the side and August the fine ass man with light skin tone, short curly curls , small heart shaped pink lips, with pretty straight teeth singer walks out from behind them.

"Thank you" I reply trying not to look him in his eye. I didn't want to look like a big fan girl even though I was.

"Where are you going looking like that?"  He said walking up pushing his member on my butt. I thought I would never say this but I felt uncomfortable.

"I'm going home"

"Im having a huge party at my Luxury room, Why don't you come to the party? " I swallowed spit.

"I'm tired, I'm just going to go home"

"Someone so pretty as you shouldn't be saying that" He rubbed up my legs.

The elevator stopped, He bodyguards and him walled out not before looking back asking if I was coming. I gave in and followed them into his room. It was empty.

"Where is the party?"

He chuckled walking up to my neck whispering. "You are the party"

I pushed him trying to run but the door I entered in was locked. He came an pistol wipped me in the eye. I held it. He grabbed telling me "Your the only girl in this world that's going to be able to touch it" ....He had is way with me. I cried. He came over to me spreading my legs again he put his biretta (Gun) inside of me. Then he told me.

"Say you love me....if I believe you ....ill let you leave....but If I don't...I'll pull the trigger"

"God I love you, I love you so fucking much" I screamed while crying.

He pulled the trigger.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I heard a click .....The gun was empty. I cried. He stood up and walking out.  His bodyguards came and rolled me up in a red sheet. 

.

.

.

The care came to a stop. The bodyguards picked up the sheet I was wrapped in making me roll out on the ground then they jumped in the car pulling off leaving me.

I sit here on the floor in my room, telling my new bodyguard what's happen.

"I want Revenge!"

"What do I got to do with that?"  He said biting into his banana.

"Your my bodyguard its your responsibility" I yelled.

"What if I get killed?" He asked.

"I'LL be miserable for the rest of my life."

He started to walk off.

"I JUST WANT HIS BALLS IN MY HAND!" 

.

.

.

Authors note: It's going to be one more part to this :) this made me scared to meet August.