My Property Ⓡequest to @AquariusZee

I told him to stop but he wouldn’t, and I pushed him away but he pushed me back.

"You belong to me, and only me" 

I felt like a dog on a chain and I couldn’t get off it.

__________________________________________________

| Zee |

"I'm sorry August I've learned my lesson, please stop" I was on the ground with my hands held out begging for him not to hit me. He kneeled down to my level.

"You wanna leave?"

"That's not what I said baby I just don't wanna be beat on that's all" I said with blood running down out of my nose, I looked him in the eye where his face soften but had a sharp edge to his eyebrows. He stood and knock the dresser over on top of me. "AHHH!" I screamed, he dragged me out from under it. I scrambled to my feet and ran to the door. IT WAS LOCKED. I turned around and seen him inches away from me, he picked me up by my throat and threw me on the bed.

"So you do wanna leave me?" He smirked unbuckling his pants. "Well, I'm going to give you something to leave me for"

I cried balling up into a ball. It felt like a long time until I felt him touch me softly. I looked up with tears in my eyes.

"I'm sorry baby" He kissed my cheek "I'm sorry" he moved down to my panties that I had on under his big white t-shirt. He kept saying sorry over and over. I came in his mouth. He pulled my legs making me move closet to him. I flinched hard.

"Your scared of me baby?" I nodded my head. I couldn't speak at a time like this.

He slid inside of me,  I'm use to him raping me everyday but this felt just right. His strokes were perfect. A moan slipped out, I hurryed and covered my mouth.

"Don't hide it let it out baby, say my name" He pounded me hard. I scratched his back with my perfectly done maroon & white nails.

"Don't stop,  mmmmhh daddy"

He went faster, I could have sworn I heard the headboard break. I moaned his name..I wouldn't call this make up sex because everyone knows I would never leave or hate my baby. He is all I have that really loves me. My momma always told me, you cant fall for that dog Zee ,but I honestly didn't care back then I'm 18 and he is 22 I didn't care about his age .....I know you heard what Pretty Ricky Said...Age Ain't Nothing But A Number....My momma kicked me out at 16 only reason is...cause I wanted to be with August so she disowned me. Me and August's relationship got worse and worser, he would disrespect me in front of his friends then laugh about it, beat the shit out of me...then laugh about it....Raped me ....Yeap you know It...Laugh about it....but one day I wanna do something to him ...something I can laugh about......

We all know that day will never come.

(Authors note: I Hope you liked that @AquariusZee ....I had fun writing it.)