Walked In On.... [Episode 1.]

Y/N

I just got finished getting ready. I went downstairs looking for August. I seen him making a peanut butter sandwich. I took one of them and bit into it.

"Fade up" he said playfully hitting me on the side of the face.

"Lets not get crazy August, we all know who gone win" I grabbed my purse. I walked out the house and went to get my hair and nails done. I felt like I need to get The hell away from August monkey fide face ass. (A/N: yall know how you say "Tide" as in the clothes washing detergent well take out the T and Add the F sound thats how you say "Fide".) I went in and talk to this Chinese lady. She was talking that Mocahlota shit that I didn't understand.

I gave her the -_- face."I just want my toes done and my hair did is that to much to ask?" She mean mugged me. See i knew she understanded But I didn't front I only laughed cause her face fat asf.

[Pulling up at the house]

I walked in the house with my perfectly done toenails and my 16inch hard in my head. I went up to my room to show August my feet. I know ...I know ...Why in the hell are you showing your man your feet? Well I'm glad you asked. You see August love him some perfectly done feet. He says only because when we make love or fuck he gone suck my feet. But if my feet not done they aren't going nowhere his mouth. I walked in on August too see his ass masterbating with the PEANUT BUTTER & JELLY SANDWICH. I quickly stepped out the room without him seeing me.

"Damn Jelly, you gone have my dick sticky" he groaned. "Ahhh I'm about to cum"

He pulled out of the sandwich like it was gone get pregnant and have some baby's. I chuckled and turned my attention back to August.

"Mayne, Why is my skit brown, oh wait its the peanut butter in it."

I laughed at him. He layed back and started to clean his dick of the peanut butter and jelly. Now its my time to shine. I walked in.

"Hey, August Jelly" I choked to hold in my laugh but only made it worst. I screamed and fell on the floor laughing.

"H-hey baby, Why you calling a nigga jelly and shit? You know I don't play that shit." He said trying to act manly. But Why he fronting he ain't manly cause he fucking jelly sandwiches. So let me ask you this ...Do he really wanna try me right now? HE WITH THE BULL.

"Jelly, as in you fucked that peanut butter & jelly sandwich" I started. "And don't even try to lie cause I saw the whole thing"

He got up and ran to the bathroom with his thangs shaking everywhere.

I walked downstairs and watched me some DIY on youtube.
------------------

-I want to inform you that there will be 5 episodes to "Walked In One..."-

Vote
Comment

FAN FOLLOW ME! you want me to beg?......if you insist

*gets on knees*

O_O PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! GO FOLLOW MEEEEE!

~WriterRiRi