Guility Conscience

AUGUST,

"Um baby im about to head out" I said yelling from the front door.

I heard booming coming down the spiral stairs. Just then Wassiam came in view.

"Baby, where your going? I set our reservation at the the Five-Diamond" She said in her all black dress that hits the floor like water with a slit from the thigh down. She fixed her hair applying lip gloss at the same time.

"You gotta call it off, I gotta go handle something..important"

"You did this last time, what's so fucking important, August?, What's more important than me.," She yelled.

"MAN! Don't pop off, Just take off alla that..and get in bed or something" I got ready to walk out but she screamed.

"NO! WE'RE GOING OUT" She stormed over to where I was attempting to walk pass me.

I grabbed her back and threw her back in the house, but not making her fall though.

"Do not leave this house, if you leave make sure to take your stuff to and Don't ever come back, Rye?"

She started taking off her earrings and heels while slowly walking back up stairs.

.

.

.

.

.

I pulled up at Vela's house, That's been my sideline for about a while now. When I got married to Wassiam, I thought I lost my game. I seen Vela at the party when I went out with the boy's. I didn't think It would succeed but ..Turns out I was wrong about that.

I walked in the house with my spare key and seen she had roses leading down the hallway, I followed. I made it to where the roses ended which was a room with the door closed. I opened it and seen Vela in the bed with nothing on, I mean NOTHING.

I climbed in bed and started what only I could finish.

(A/N: I'm sorry but I'm not doing a sex scene, I'm sick & I don't wanna talk about sex..USE IMAGINATION.)

.

.

I walked in on Wassiam sitting on the couch smiling hard as fuck. When she seen me she rolled her eyes and walked upstairs. Ha! I could give a fuck less if she's mad.

I walked upstairs stripping out of my clothes sliding into bed. I wrapped my arm around Wassaim's waist but she grabbed my arm and threw it back at me.

"What Tf is your problem?" I sat up and asked.

Instead of speaking to me she got out of bed and headed to exit the bedroom. I followed her to where she was headed which was the guest room. I shook my head.

"So you have a stank Tude huh?"

She later down pulling the covers all the way over her.

"Stuck up Bitch!" I said.

She sat up with the quickness and eyed me.

"Stuck up? I'm stuck up but your the one that makes me this way," She came up to me and mugged my head.

"Your not innocence, your guility, I see the was you smiling but when you see me your rolling your balls"

"I'm always at home, when I do plan on going out somewhere you tell me you have some 'important to do' what's more important? " She leaning all her weight on her left leg.

I stood in place not saying a word. I couldn't get another lie out, I guess my guilty consciousness is coming out. Before I could speak she shook her head and walk up to the room bringing back down a couple of packed bags. AND without a word she left.

A/n: guys I'm sorry I havent Been updating but this ROTC thing is no joke. I promise there will be more updates.

Vote, comment, share and tell.