Sideline Girl (Part 1.)

-Y/N-

I wake up to August put his clothes back on. I looked at the clock and it's 5:00. 5o'clock in the mutherfuckin morning.

"You going back to that bitch" I said getting out of bed.

"Her name is Chanel, and yes today is our anniversary...I wanna be there before she wakes up." he said fixing his belt buckle.

"That's personal but what about me."

"You know I love you baby" he said walking up to me planting a kiss on my lips.

"Yes, but she's who you go home to though"

"But, who do I give the dick to"

"Both of us! Its like we practically sharing it" I said pointing to his area.

He stayed quiet but then finally speaks up.

"You know I cant leave her...not just yet."

"What TF August!" I said in the verge of tears. "She doesn't deserve you....I DO."

"No you don't you didn't need me before we met in Club Zero."

"But that's before I met how sweet you were, Yes I admit when I found out you had a girl I was dead and was going to drop you, But when you said you'd leave her for me I stayed." I said with tears down my face. "But baby look at us know"

"Y/N YOUR A SIDELINE! NOTHING MORE OKAY ...AS YOU CAN CLEARLY SEE I SAID THOSE THING TO GET IN YOUR PANTS AND IT WORKS EVERY TIME THATS HOW EASY YOU ARE."

He sprayed is Usher colone and went walking to the door.

"Where Done ...This thing we had going on is Over! Finished!."

I ran to this door and blocked him from leaving. I was only in my panties and bra but I didn't care. I wanted him. His face expression harden.He grabbed me roughly and slung me to the floor. He opened my room door, looked at me, and spit on me.

"Hoeing Ass Bitch!" He said slamming my room door.

It was split second then I heard my front door slam and his car motor run. I ran to the window and open it.

"It never a right time to say goodbye" I said yelling out the window.

He pulled out my driveway shaking his head. Then he drove off.