Dangerously in Love

-August and Y/N got into and argument and she broke up with him and is now walking home in the rain-

Y/N

I was walking home down the street and a black and white charger pulls up beside.

"Come on baby get in the car"

The rain was pouring down in my face I couldn't see who it was talking to me nor could I hear.  I walked up to the car window and look in and saw August. I backed away from his car.

"W-what do you want?" I said in a nag tone. I stuttered had only because I was freezing cold from the rain draining in my shirt.

"Babe I want you to get in the car" he said unlocking the doors. "Its raining you can get sick ...
Come on please"

"W-why do you care? I- rather freeze to death then get in your car with you" I started walking again.

He followed me.

"Y/N just get in the car and ill take you straight home"

"Straight h-home?" I repeated.

"Yes!"

I thought for a mintue, I didn't wanna get in the car with August but I didnt want to walk in the rain either. So I got in and stared out the window. He started to drive. I heard Rain down by Kirko Bangs. Playing lowly on his radio but turned up enough for the both of us to hear.

RAIN DOWN GIRL......RAIN DOWN GIRL

Tonight I got time to make it all better [TIME GIRL]...Time to make it all wetter

RAIN DOWN GIRL [BABY WONT YOU LET ME AHH] ………RAIN DOWN GIRL [RAIN DOWN BABY UHH]

Tonight I got time to make it all better ....Time to make it all Wetter [WETTER]

That was me and August favorite song. I reached to turn it off because for a not so very emotionally song I felt like crying. August grabbed my hand. I Snatched it.

"Don't touch me every again ...and I mean it this time" I said pointing to him.

"Look I'm sorry for hitting you but you make me so mad assuming and shit" he started. "Just because one bitch text me don't mean a nigga cheating"

"Fuck you!  You know what stop the damn car I don't know why I even got in this bitch" I screamed.

"FUCK YOU TO BITCH! I WOULD NEVER CHEAT ON YOU BECAUSE I LOVE YOUR ASS BUT SINCE YOU WANNA BE BITCHY and IMPATIENT ILL SPEED UP!" He sat up in his seat clinching the wheel. The car speed up. He was in full speed bypassing red lights and stop signs.

"STOP! SLOW DOWN! BEFORE WE END UP IN JAIL"

He kept quiet, ahead was a train about to cross the railroad track. He speed right in front of it having it hit the back of his car a little.

"OMG AUGUST! SLOW DOWN.. WHAT TF IS YOUR PROBLEM?" I said eagerly.

"Only way ill slow down is if you forgive me"

I was breathing hard.

"HELL TO THE FUCK NAH!" I managed to get out.

"10/4 " he sped up. The car jumped over speed bumps.

I regretted saying that. "Oops" He said running over a post sign saying "Yard Sale". I had to stop him before he runs over something breathing.

"OKAY I FORGIVE YOU!" I yelled from the top of my lungs.

He slammed his foot on the brakes causeing the car to jurk. I looked out the window and we were at my house.

I got out the car shaking my head 'yes'.

"I love you baby and I promise tomorrow ill make it up to you" he said before pulling off.

Is he dangerous or am I just Dangerously in Love?