Auntie?

-Y/N-

I was watching August niece Tatyana. August was watching his little cousin. So we decided they have boys time and we have girls. We finished eating icecream and cake while watching "Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs". I looked at her and she had Icecream and Cake sprinkles all over her face.

"You wanna take a bath with Auntie?" I said.

"Yeeesssss!"

I grabbed her hand and lead her to the bathroom. I was alittle scared to get in the tub with her because she ask a lot of questions. Shes 4 and knows what Sex is.

"Take off your clothes " she took her off and I did the same. I started the shower.

"Auntie?"

"Yes Bonnie"

"Don't us girl have Cats and Boys have pony tails" I chuckled at the fact she was talking about how we have different areas and parts than boys.

"Yes that's right?" WHAT? I wasn't going to tell her what we grown ups call them.

I bath her back and she bath mine. I bath her chest but as soon as she touch mine with the towel.

"Auntie?" I sighed.

"Yes Angle?" I said wonder what was on her mine yet again.

"Why I don't got nun of those?" She pointed to my breast. I covered them up.

"Lets just bath" I said standing up in the tub.

"Okay...ill bath you" she picked up the towel. "I bath your thighsssss....I bath you stomachhhh and IbathyourCat!" She tried to bath my Cat.

"Look Tati! You bath your own okay"

"I'm sorry Auntie I wont do it again here let me baths you the right way"

I couldn't say no to her. She was very smart for her age. She licked up the towel again.

"I bath you other thighsssssss ....I bath yo knee caps .....And iBathyouCatAgain" She laughed.  I laughed along with her.

"I'm gonna beat yo butt Tati, Get out!"

She got out and I got out behind her.

---------------------------------------------

Me, August, Tatiyana, and Drew (August little cousin) were in the living room.

"Uncle August" Tatiyana said

"Wassup? Jhitt" August said smiling.

"Auntie Y/N didn't bath, cause she didn't let me bath her Cat, so she stank"

August looked at me. I was looking at him. He raised his eyebrow.

"She NEVER Getting in the tub with you again Y/N" he said. "Next she gone want to know about periods and I honestly don't have time for Two periods" he shook his head.

I knew I shouldn't have got in the tub with her from the get go.