A Baby (part 1)

Y/N 

Me and august are sitting here on the couch watching "Beyond the light"

"Would you catch me if i was about to jump off of a building" i said looking up at him.

"Nope" He said Straight forward.

"What you wouldn't ...thats fucked up" i Said sitting up off of his shoulder.

"I'm just fuckin with you...besides your not crazy enough to do that" He leaned in an kiss me and the lips.

Me and him kissed for a blank minute, so i decided to throw my question in.

"August, Can we try to have a baby."

"What!"

"Please, we have been together for 5 years and married for 2, so that's 7 years we been in each other lives."

"But .. i'm not ready for a kid, I already have one... what do we need another one for?" He said looking at his phone.

I snatched the phone out his hand and stand up in front of him.

"But, That's baby isn't a baby....he is 3 years old, i want a baby by you, and you'll have one by me"

"India, That didn't make any since what you just said, Give me my phone."

I threw his phone at him and ran upstairs. 

"You can sleep down there" I said as i threw a pillow and a blanket down the stairs, went in the room and closed the door."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

How was it?

There will be a (part 2). Till then 

Comment (plz cause i really feel no-one is reading there just voting) +Vote+Fan me!

Oh, and SHARE!!!