Sideline Girl (Part 2.)

-August-

I slide in bed with Chanel trying not to wake her up from her nap.But failed.

"You thought I wouldn't notice you coming in early so I wouldn't think you were out late again Huh?" Chanel said not facing me.

"Chanel, We always arguing tomorrows a special day, just quit with the motions."

"Motions, I wouldn't have motions if my husband didn't come home late at night sliding in bed thinking I wouldn't say anything, Its not sweet and nice so I don't want it." She sat up in bed looking in my face.

"Go to sleep, I'm tired of arguing with you about nothing"

"Give me a reason, A good reason why I should stop this argument and I will"

I sighed and closed my eyelids down. I didn't have a reason and nor will I never come up with a good one at that.

"Yes...yes...Yeah, That's what I thought" She said. "So where you been August!"

"Mayne, I've been in my skin when I jump out you jump in"

"That's so damn Childish " She said crossing her arm on her chest.

"Yeah, And what we are arguing about isn't "

She stayed quiet.

"Are you cheating on me?" She said in a low whisper.

"W-What?"

I know I have been cheating on her with Y/n. Damn I didn't know what it would feel like to hear her say it. I cut things off with Y/n for Chanel but deep down inside of me. I feel quilt.

"I would never cheat on you baby" I swallowed hard.

"That's where your a lie" she continued.  "Why all of a sudden your so nice to me..Huh? Why are you not calling me childish and saying I'm going through the motions."

"Ba-"

"August you know i dont curse but frankly I could care to fucks less what you have to say right now that's how ticked off I am with you."

She layed down a turned away from me. I looked at the ceiling.

I fucked up my thing going with Y/n for Chanel. Now I just lost a argument, and I feel quilt from everything. I have to say I do miss

Y/n. But I'm thinking bout Trapping Chanel If you know what I mean.

I rolled on top of Chanel and started kissed her. I trailed my kissed down her neck while she let out a soft moan. I made my way to her waist pulling down her shorts. I licked between her slit she pushed my head in deeper. I sucked on her clit and liked it at the same time.

"Shit..Fuck Yess!" She said rolling her eyes to the back of her head.

"You forgive daddy"  I said stopping and looking up.

She didn't answer. I pulled my pants down and slid into her stroking while kissing on her neck.

"I fo-"

"I want an apology"

I pinned her arms down and pounded in and out of her fast and deep. She had a tear of pain in her eyes but I wanted her to know I love her and would never cheat. Even if what she said was true.

"Im--SOrry---I shouldnt have jump to conclusions" she said in between cries.

"I love you baby..I want you to know that"

I stroked slowly and kissed her lips with so much passion. I felt her wetness on my dick. I smirked and slid out of her and went down to clean her. I sucked all her jucies up and layer down.

"Goodnight" I said. "Oh, Happy anniversary" I smirked.

She looked at the clock and smiled.

"I love you too baby" She said closing her eyes.

I guess I have to forget about Y/n. But its all worth it ...or is it?