Ass Ass Ass

Akaylin

"I'll be home around 10:30, Kay lock the door behind me." My daddy said walkin out the door.

Yup, I'm daughter of August Alsina, its fun that I get what I want but, my daddy does not like boys. I can't have a boyfriend yet I secretly do it anyways.

'Would you ride for a niggah for the moment right quick' by Sha DA God played signaling that I had a call coming in.

"Hello?"

"I'm outside." A voice whispered in the phone automatically I knew if was Tre' my boyfriend. "Hurry up its cold"

I ran down the stairs in a quick hurry. I opened the door and Tre just bum rushed in.

"Um, next time you needa let me know when your going to come instead of just showin up, wah if my dad was to have stayed." I yelled.

" I had to leave that house my brother was gonna make me slap him in the throat, He sick and I had to take care of him. He so selfish and picky, ohh this isn't how my baybeh do it , ohh that's to much lemons squeeze, man my pillow isn't fluffed right away, I swear I wanted to suffer him with the pillow."

"Oh bae, let that hurt go!" I snickered rubbing his back while sitting on his lap.

"Let that sarcasm go" he gave me the flat face .

I kissed him while pulling at his belt. He grabbed my waist picking me up taking me to my room.

We got naked and that's when I heard the front door closes.

"Omg that's my dad!!" I jumped up getting dressed. "Trezon go in my bathroom."

"KAY!"

I ran out my room running into August chest.

"H-hey daddy ?? Early don't you think?? "

"Yeah they let me come how cs you know I don't have to work I just went to pick something up." He raised he eyebrows.

"You okay??" I asked him.

"Yeah just you actin weird right now, I'm about tah take a shower."

August

I went down stairs tah turn all of the lights off but I noticed sum red vanz on the floor by the couch I picked em up and approached Kay's room holding them up for her to see.

"Akaylin, what are these??" She took her head out the bathroom and looked at me.

"Oh-um- i " the bathroom door was peeked so I walked to it and

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Closed it.

"There probably your step brothers.. Keep them in here for now cause I'm tired as hell right now."

I walked out her room and ran to mines grabbing two belts wrapped into one.

I busted in her room again running to the bathroom beating that nigga with belt buckles and all.

Next I came to her.

"When-did-i-say-have-boys-in-my-house" the belt broke so I got my hand and slapped her all over aint going to jail for abuse.
"YOUR 13, I knew you been having boys here cs I found that condom on the floor"

I stopped before I killed her and got the boy chunking him out on his neck.