Sideline Girl :Part 5:

Y/N

"Ms. Y/N, You have a client waiting, says they have an appointment with you."

"Alright, send them in."

If y'all may have figured out by now, I'm doing best for me, no haven't changed my address, my city, my state.. Maybe my phone but that's about all. I have been great without august, goes to show us women don't have to have a man to be happy.

He calls my phone like ever month saying he's just "CHECKING UP ON ME". Its like no matter if I changed my number he's still in my life some how...

"Um.. Are you busy" my client looking and me stare off to space.

"Oh no come in, I'm sorry just stressed." I informed still dazing.

"I can come back another day, I don't want you not be able to focus through our session."  She asking walking back to the door. Like she didn't wanna be here..

I finally looked up and saw....

.
.
.
.
.
.

"Chanel is it ??" I widen my eye's, but I have to keep my barring.

"Yes ma'am Chanel August , and your the girl from the clothing store in the mall, I love seeing girls of young ages graduate and make something out of there selves."

"let's get to work Mrs. August"

.
.
.
.
I pulled into my drive way. (House in the media)
Working with Chanel, I learned a lot of things that's going on in her and August life ; I found out that August been so focused on his music , he's never home to take care of his family ... I guess they have a daughter together. But Chanel can't take care of her child herself because August don't want her working so she's in between leaving him or just staying unhappy for her kid.

I really wanted to laugh but my job is special and professional, if I think back, I believe everything is her fault , kinda selfish to use him for his money if she really wanted to leave ... She could find a job without him and his permission, and ; life her life without him too.

I undressed and laid in my bed with just my panties listening to music until a messaged popped up from my DM notifications.. I clicked it and it was a comment on my picture.

@AAgst - 😔
It was August , When I mention he would message me from time to time .... This is what I meant also, He would send me slight hints that he's still not happy about our distances between each other but I still couldn't care about his feelings because from my perspective he didn't care about mines when he left me when I came running back.

I ignored the message and turned on "Exchange by: Bryson Tiller while I hopped in the shower, water running down my back like a warm back massage.

After about 30 minutes of soaking in heaven .. There was a knock on my door. I was bare an only had a towel around me as I answered the door .

And bet you can fucking figure ...

August ...

I slammed the door and back away from it , he knocked twice again ... I signed and opened it .

"lord, tell me what you could want from me now ?"

He thought maybe him popping up over here after not seeing him for awhile is gonna change something he just commented on my post like a minute ago like he was standing at my door hawking my Instagram.

"What did my wife tell you?" He said unsure

"Lil dude! What makes you think I'm going to tell you , go find out !" I proceeded to close the door this time his foot blocked the entry.

"Come oooonnn breh can I go now ! I dont wanna be around you doeeee " I moaned.

"Don't you think if I could ask her I would it's not like I wanted to see you anyways... I just wanna fix my relationship" he rolled his eyes

Even though I shouldn't care I do , cause that hurt alittle. Why do he have to keep coming around just to mess with me ...

"ASK her your damn self " the door finally slapped when I closed it.

If he didn't come to see me then why is he here.

Sorry that it was so short I'm so busy with school I can't even focus on wattpad even though I love reading and I read every night I just never have the energy to write

Part 6 is coming soon enough (I have an idea I wanna do I'm really feeling it 😽 till then follow me on Instagram @shautiana_ dm me I sometimes get bored