Is this Love? - Ⓡequest to @GxldChxrmm

Monae Pov...

Location: August House (in the media)

"August - Bitch *slaps me to the ground* What did i say?"

"Me - Im sorry Daddy!, i just wanted to hang with my friend chris. (chris brown)"

"August - Go to your room and when i get up there be ready"

I ran up to the room and close the door behind me, i went to the mirror and took off my make-up. August wants me to take it off so he has a reason to call me ugly, Then i strip nd lay on the bed.

August Pov 

I went up stairs an walked in seeing her layed out on the bed, i walked over and grabed her leg, she flinched hard.

"Me - don't flinch you'll learn to do as i say."

I Toke off my Pants and shirt, She didnt have a face expression at all she just looked up at the roof. i slide my dick in her pussy and went fast and hard, she didnt beg me to stop so i pounded in and out of her, she pushed my chest trying to make me move but i didn't budge. she started to cry, her tears fell like a waterfall down her face, i don't like doing this but in a way she has to get punished. Blood went down her leg it never did it before so i stop and looked at her.

"Me - Why are you bleeding?"

Monae - I tryed to tell you but you wouldn't stop."

"Me - What is it?"

"Monae - I was pregnant with your baby, but you just killed it *crying*"

I didn't say anything i got up out the bed and put on my clothes. i went to the bed room door.

"Me - i-i'll be- home later.

"Monae - August Is This love?"

I close the door and walked half way down the hall, i hear her soft crys, i just raped my girlfriend, and killed my baby. I heard the bedroom door open she limped across the hall to the bathroom, i  grab her.

"Me - I'm sorry baby...I love you so much.

"Monae - It's okay baby! i love you too *smile weakly*

I see the hurt in her eyes she doesn't deserve me.

_____________________

(A/N : I Hope you like it @GxldChxrmm... Leave FEEDBACK!