Hidden Sexual Tension - Ⓡequest to @Chy_love

Chyna,

I walked in the house to loud speaker playing Somo - Ride. I also hear loud moans and groans.
I let my bestfriend Y'anna stay with me only because she is being evicted from her apartment for loud complaints. I walked over to the speaker and turn it down alittle.

"Uhh Yess Yes Yes. Right There Baby," Y'anna screamed form the top of her lungs. I heard spanking sound and all, I ran upstairs and banged on her door.

"Who the hell you go in there now?" I nonchalant spoke through the door.

You see Y'anna is what you call A Hoe..A Thottie...A Hom- You get my meaning Right?. Ever since I let her move in she has been bring dick in and out. If truth be told, it doesn't really suprises me no amount of importance.

The door opened revealing a naked Y'anna wrapped into my favorite red and black Chanel sheets.

"I'm so sorry Ch-," she began but I cut her short.

"Have you every noticed that you say that alot right?" My toned was so calm and soothing.

"Chy, I mean it this time ..really I do"

"Look, can you please get your whore put of my apartment, and I don't wanna see anymore up in here," I turned to walk away. "That's a warning.....And Get.That.Nut.Off.My.Bed Spread."

I went downstairs and parked it on the couch. Couple minutes later Y'anna came down alone.

"Where he at? Go get him, iono want his ass here with me ....he might steal some shit..gone na.. go on," I said shooing her away.

"He's only going to be here until he can find his keys ...I'm going to work so if he takes to long just tell em to leave" she walks out.

I know I give her hard times, but what do you expect me to do.

A big bump came from upstairs, I speeded up the stairs and seen August putting on his black AF1 (Air Force 1's). I shook my head, Y'ana was fucking my Ex bestfriend, That's a big Hoe Move for her. Best friend Fucks Boy Best friend. I pushed the door opened and walked in.

"Um, Did you find your keys Yet?" I snapped my fingers for him to hurry and answer.

"Yeah, I was just putting my shoes on ...I'm bout to leave ...I dont wanna here yo nagging today mayne A'ight," He said bumping my shoulder about to walk out.

I swung and banged he ass in the back with my fist. I turned quickly and pushed me backwards onto the bed.

"I'den Told you bout putting Mu'fuckin hands on me Chy," He yelled in his Thick accent.

I sat up, running kicking him in his leg hard as I could. I heard a crack or something break...I could tell some did cause he fell over landing on me. We were now on the ground staring into each other eyes. He leaned in a kissed me, I couldnt help but kiss back. It lasted awhile until he pulled away.

"I'm sorry for what I did to you Chy, I only said that to you because I wasn't in my right state of mind," he admitted.

"But Why August?"

"When I told you how I really felt about you, You told me all kinds of acusses why we couldn't be together, You didn't even wanna try it,"

I looked down, I know I said all that...truly I only did it because I didn't want to ruined me and his relationship. I mean why date a best friend when y'all been through much together as friends, then when we are in a real relationship he ends up breaking my heart then I don't think I would forgive him----No! I wouldn't forgive him.

"August, I love you ....i really wanna be with you but I don't want to force in---,"

"Nobody said you had tah force into it Ma, I just want you to see that I wouldn't never hurt you or Shidd, let anyone hurt you," He said staring me in the eyes as he continued. "In this friendship have I ever hurted you to the point of a broken heart"

I stayed quiet and though for awhile. He never broke my heart he just told me I'm so full of the bull that I can't take the time to see that he's in love with me. This was like a couple months ago when we had this argument. This is the first time I seen him since that argument went down.

"No..., But what you said hurt my feelings"

"How can something that's true hurt someone's feeling" He asked picking me up off the floor putting me on the bed. " I mean you probably felt the same way I did back then --tell me did you?"

"Yes,"

"Is the same thing you said to me about being scared to get your heart broken still keeping us from being together?"

"YES! you just fucked my bestfriend" I stood up.

"Chy, You Ac'ten like I knew that or some" He yelled once again in his ascent. "You know I knew nothing about you and where you moved to I been search fa yo stubborn ass"

"Not if you was fucking my best friend you wasn't,"

We went back and forth, he talm bout Y'anna told him before he came in the apartment she was staying with a friend but never gave him a name.
I'm sick and tired of the bullshit. I'm about to be a mature 21 year old and drop everything and start over with him...as A WHOLE.

(For all the boys reading, lady's and Gentlemen this is how you have makeup sex)

"SHUT UP AUGUST AND MAKE LOVE TO ME" I screamed looking at him with lust.

"Say what?"

"Baby, make love to me,"

I walked up on him pushing him on the bed straddling him. I kissed his neck while grinding on his now hard-on. He grabbed my waist.

"I love you August, I'm sorry"

I started to un-do his belt, when it finally came off I slide them to his ankles along with his boxers.

I need to make up for all the times in did him wrong. I kissed his neck and went back to his lips. He has been pulling my clothes off while we tongue tango. Now that I was completely naked I Of guard slid down on his love maker. I rodeo his stick, He groan my name holding the 'uh'. He wasn't looking at me. I went down hard three times.

"Uh.Uh.Uh, Look me in my eyes" I said spiraling his stick deep in my love box.

He looked me in my eyes as I went deeper, I felt something warm slide down my leg. I looked down and seen he came without warning.

I didn't make him move a muscle. I layed on his chest.

"You gone be my baby Chy?," I heard August say.

"Promise me, that you won't hurt me August,"

"If I do you won't ever see me again, I promise you that"

(AN: WUUHH)