Arugument

Y/N Pov 

Location : @ August House in the bedroom (in the media)

i'm Flipping through a magazine not listening to my mom on the phone.

 Me - Yeah Yeah mom!...no we are doing good...you can't cause he isn't here yet....ik ik...

I heard the door open and close letting me know someone is entering the house.

Me - okay mom, he is her now....*stern tone* i 'll call you back.

I hung up the phone and Sat up on the bed like i was waiting on him to come home.

August - *opens Bedroom door* 

Me - *claps twice* So, you decide it's time to leave you tricks house to come home to your wife huh?

August - Mind yours! Alright, i was out handling my business.

Me - What Business that your Wife of  2 Years can't know?

August - *taking off pant and shirt* Just what i said mind Yours.

Me - Alright August! *gets up* I'll Be at my bestfriend house.

August - *Plain out* It's okay, when you find out that the whole time me handling my business was getting you a anneversary present. *sits up* O I know go down in the garage and Ruin the surprise,Go ahead ruin it, But while you do that i'll be here sleep waiting patiently for my present you got me goodnight.

I realize what August Just said i am wrong. I didn't go down an see what he got me beacause i know he won this argument. I walked to my side of the bed an layed down.

Me - I love you August. Im sorry!

August - *turns* It's okay baby! I love you *kiss her neck and whsipers* im gonna give you a early annerversary present.

He kissed me on my stomach and kept kissing dowward till he hit my Punaynay.He stunk his tongue in.

Me - mmmhhhmm DADDDY!

August - Are you sorry for doing this to daddy?

Me - Yesss im sorry ! im sorry -Im --About--

August - About To what?

He went faster tattooing his name with his tougue. 

Me - IM ABOUT TO CUM!

I came all in his mouth and he licked it all up. He turned back to his side of the bed.

August - Goodnight baby!

He went to sleep leaving me second guessing for doing him the way i did.