A Cab Driver - Ⓡequest to @_Triinityy_

August Pov 

Me - Come on Man i gotta be at the game booth today! i can't watch the baby!

(A/N : The baby is in the media)

Y/N -Please Auggie! i need to be a this planning, iv'e been planning this for 3 months. *walks to the front door* Call some of your thots ooo call the one you cheated on me with i mean we aren't together so it don't mather who is here with you but you got me prgnant so you should watch her.*leaves*

Me - *yells after her* Shidd you wanted a baby *looks at the baby* Well your coming with me!

15 Minutes later..

I Pull up a the game booth  and looked at my baby girl. Then a idea came to mind.

Me - Aye ! Buddy i'll double the money if you keep that meter running for me!

Buddy - OKAY! I need all the extra money i can get.

I got out the car leaving the baby in it, i started to run but then buddy came calling out.

Buddy - You left the-You left the baby-YOUR BABY-August you left you baby *breathing hard*

Me - Look i really need you to watch her for me there are no babies in the game booth, if you watch her i'll triple the money okay.

Buddy - I could be the baby bandett and kidnapper, just cause we was good friends in collage don't mean you know me.

Me - I do know you alright ? Please im begging you it won't be a problem and she won't wake up.

Buddy - *grinds teeth together* BETTER NOT BE A PROBLEM AND SHE BET NOT WAKE UP!

I went in the game booth and controlled the cameras.

Me - Alright, Zoom in on camera two and four.

RING!

I answered it.

[PHONE CONVERSATION]

Me - Hello!

Buddy - SHE WOKE UP!

i heard the baby crying in the back ground.

Me - Oh shit!

 _________________

A/N: Please leave comment of what you think, i feel no one is reading! or even like my imagines.