Sideline Girl (Part 4.)

Y/N

After I cried my eyes out I went home and finished my river there. I wanted to cry, I need to I couldn't hold anything in any longer. I played Reka : Sideline Girl. Thats all I am....and that's all I ever be for the rest of my so called Life. I went and got me some butter peacan icecream and watched A Thin Line Between Love And Hate. That movie is the bomb ....especially when that chick stole his tires. I continued to watch it until I heard a knock at the door. I looked out the peep hole and seen it was August!

"Go away!" I yelled through the door.

"Open the door Y/N"

"What you don't want me you want that bitch Chanel!" My voice went away, I couldn't hardly talk.

"That's what I want to talk about"

I slung the door open letting it hit the wall behind it.

"Talk!"

"I left her okay, I want you I'm sorry about what I said to you, your not gonna be alone, because I'm going to be there with you, your not a bitch, I'm a bitch for leaving you, and that affair I had with you was a one time thing but, it was the best mistake I ever made....I love you"

A tear slide down my face, I'm a cry baby..cry baby..suck my momma tittie. BUT I'm not going to let him get to me I told you I was done and I'm about to show it.

"I love you with everything in me but I’m too busy moving on with my life to care, and it will remain a one time thing because I'm done with you, I'm sorry but I got really bored because you weren't saying

anything important ...wanna know some else, I've been sitting here trying to find a crap to give but...nope, got nothing.....Take that look off your face and go cheat on your wife somemore beacause you look so dumb and pathetic right now" I slammed the door and locked it in his face. I pressed played on my movie. I should did the dairy of a mad black women on his ass but...I'm nice. I'm not crazy.

(A/N: I feel so fucking proud of her, Heh Heh )

-I'm coming out with a side chick story called "I'm sprung" a girl commented on a chapter saying I should make a story about a Sideline - check out my story's

The Stripper

          &

Bonnie & Clyde

Request are well come now ....I do personals now :)