Walked In On....[Episode 4.]

YN pov

I just want to know what he means by "What he is going to tell me in episode 5 ...it might just blow m-my damn mind " Im so confused.

I heard a door bell downstairs. I went down and seen August opening the door letting in what I think is 100 people. I heard the song |Trap Queen - Fetty Wap ft. Lil Boosie| came on and everyone started dancing. I looked at August with Wide eyes.

"AUGUST MUTHRRFUCKING ALSINA" I tried yelling over the music,but he kept dancing. I walked over him cut off by some man moving in a ice sculpture. I thought those where only for proms. I continued to August an grabbed his ass by his short curls.

"Who Tf birthday is it....AND YOU BETTER SAY YOUR MOMMA!"

August,

"Tell her to go upstairs, She isn't invited" The dealer said threw my ear piece.

I took a breath. "NAW! did you buy a ticket?" She looked at me crazy.

"What the hell are you talking bout?"

"Your not invited do-dot ,go upstairs an chill till the party's over" I played like I was taking to the person next to me till I felt a sharp pain on my face ...mostly my cheek.

"August, If you don't get all these people out of this mutherfucking house, I'm going throw a suicide party" I strugged my shoulders.

"Yell, 'turn up the music'" The dealer speaker in my ear again.

"TURN UP THE MUSIC!!!" I screamed. I seen Y/n Leave and came back with a can of gas.

YN,

I poured all the gas in the couch. I lit my lighter and threw it on the couch causing it to burst into flames. I saw everyone scatter out the house. Some falling and slide on there knees. I seen the fire spread to the rug on the floor. I heard the fire truck. Thank God! I walked out the door like that girl off of |Waiting to Exhale| when she set that mans shit on fire.

"Ma'am how did they fire start?" The fire man said to me.

"I did it to prove a point" straight forward.

August came running up ....mumbling something.

"Why in the hell you do that?"

I strugged my shoulders like a fat chubby person. "I- I told you"

I turned and seen some dike's walking by.

"That party was radical dude" One said sticking his long ass tongue.

"Hhahhh! Yeah....It was epic ...Especially the part when the crazy chick came out and set the couch on fire" The other one said in his deep voice. His hair was stiff in a Mohawk. I laughed at there comment and zoned back in to August talking.

"You know we could have been killed"

"Ugh! You big kumba head ass bitch shut up you put this upon you damn self "

Author note : There relationship is a mess. Who wants a relationship like this?

Comment! -Comment what you think is going to happen in Episode 5.