Chapter 2."( All Fall Down feats: August Alsina )

A/n : Hey This is my book "All Falls Down feats August alsina ....
it's out there but I don't plan on finishing it till I start getting votes and comment. Check it out...

India Pov 

I woke up to my iphone alarm clock Playing "Rich by August Alsina".

I always wanted to meet august alsina, When we was Rich i could have went to his concert But my dad didn't approve. That's why i miss my mom, ALOT.

I Did my hygiene Nd put on my outfit for school (in the media). Grabbing my Phone,going out the front  door getting in my car. I still have my phone, the house and my car. Most of the stuff is completly  gone, Even If i miss it...I can't afford it anymore.

(10 Minutes later.....)

Pulling in Phs Parking lot, I park away from the other people, I dont know if it's beacuse im Paranoid But i feel like it's better to be away from the Other side, By other side i mean Phs. I got out my car and went into the building and all eyes where on me....As Cute as i may look i don't think it to hard not to stare at me. Then some random dude walks up.

"?? - Hey ma!"

"Me - Um And you are?"

"?? - Your soon to be baby daddy!"

"Me - *stank face* Honey, I want a name, Not a fantasy!"

"?? - The name is Anthony ....Nd you must be India"

"Me - How did you now?"

"Anthony - Everybody knowes now your name is on your licence plate"

"Me - Stalk Much?"

(A/N- August alsina is 18 in the 12th grade in this story)

"Anthony - Never That...But you also live across the street from me,Sorry about you Dad and everything, It's always safe with me."

"Me - Yeah everyone is..Um Can you point me to the office?"

"Anthony - Yeah, Keep going straight and take a left."

"Me - Thank.....*starts to walk* Anthony"

Anthony Pov

I watched her ass as she walked down the hall. Just then my Girlfriend Brandy walks Up.

'Brandy - Who is She? "

"Me - New Girl....I showed her to the office."

"Brandy - Well, why was you bitting your lip?

"Me - My lip was itching Damn"

"Brandy - August don't play-[GCO]

"Me - What did i tell you about calling me that? Call me Anthony!"

"Brandy - Whatever *walks off*"

Well there you have it, Im a FAMOUS PERSON...But i'm trying to hide it. I'm August Alsina. I used to get homed school but now i Have to be in public school beacuse my daddy went to jail for murdering India's Dad Beacuse he own him. I don't want india to know that beacuse i like her and she is very internet famous. if she found that out. She would never talk to me. So about now it's all on the downlow.

I walked into class nd waited on the teacher to start.

Then India walks in. 

She walked in And  looked around But when she seen me, She look like she seen a ghost.She walked to the only seat left in the class room which was next to  me.

"Me - Hey, I see your sitting next to me. It's a start"

" India - *looks around* A start of what, it's the only seat left in the class."

"Me - Oh, Yeah!."

"India  - iv'e been meaning to tell you, You look like august. You know famous person that

My Whole heart dropped to my ass in the seat, Feeling like if i stood up...it would actually come out. So the only thing to do now is to act as if i didn't know.

"Me - Oh Really...I haven't heard of em Ma!"

"India - I love August, and his mucic to but my dad thinks he is a disgrace,Well....at least when he was around."

"Me - What do you mean?

As if i didn't know.

"India - Oh, he was killed, I'm Over it now but i'm suprised that they didn't kill me."

She looked like  She felt like her heart had been ripped out. Suddenly there was an aura of grey around her. It was a mist that wouldn't rise. A state of depression that she couldn't see herself through. She felt a terrible weight on her shoulders. It was as if a giant boulder was laid on her and she couldn't straighten up or catch her breath entirely. She should have been crying, but she was too numb to even think about crying. I see how bad this is to hold it in from her but i have to only for out future sake.

"Teacher - Okay, class! it's almost time to go home so just sit a talk for now."

"India - *Confused* Wait, We only have on class?"

"Me - Yeah, They can't afford anymore teachers"

"India - Oh. *goes back to writing in her book"

"Me - What are you writing?"

"India - *finished writing* Oh, Poem! *hands it to me* I write them and then add them to my poem book when i get home"

I read the first one Called "Game".

"Why fight for something that doesn't fight for you? We strive to be with someone who has no intrest in us, ε Just plays us like a game. Why be the game? When you can be the coach, Teaching the game."

"Me - Wow! You have feeling?"

"India - Yeah, ever since i have rooms being rented out of my house for money i write poems will listening to music."

[Bells Rings....]

"India - Well i'll see you"

"Me - Wait, Let me walk you to your car."

"India - You Sure...."

"Me - I'm sure"

I walked beside her.. i looked at her deeply...Her hair was a rich shade of Brownish- black. It flowed in waves to adorn her glowing, porcelain-like skin. Her eyes, framed by long lashes, were a bright,  twinkling- hazel and seemed to brighten the world. A straight nose, full lips - she seemed the picture of perfection. Had she smiled, the world would sigh with contentment. Had she laughed, the world would laugh with her. And had she wept, the whole world would want to comfort her. 

We finally arrive at her car.

"Me - Well, i guess this is it?"

"India - What do you mean you'll see me tommorrow."

"Me - I know, i just felt like i should say that."

"India - You made my first day complete, There.. i felt like i should say that."

"Me - *opens her door*"

She gets in.

"India - Here *writes down something and hand it to me* Call or text me sometime."

She closed her door and pulled out of the school parking lot. I looked at the paper then back up.

"Brandy - UMM! What are you daydreaming about?"

"Me - Something to good to explain."

"Brandy - Well come on, Oh it's a party tommorow do you wanna go it Chris party?

"Me - You know i can't just be showing up at famous peoples parties"

"Brandy - Please! He invited us personally."

"Me - Alright...ALright!"

I got into my car and left.

___________________________