Sideline Girl (Part 3.)

Y/N

I rung the customers clothes up. I work at the Mall in Forever 21. After ringing up her things she left. I got out my phone scrolling through instagram till I hear the ding dong notifying me the store door is opening. In walked August and his girlf- I mean Wife Chanel. She looked through the clothes rack at the booty shorts. August kept glancing at me and I knew it because I kept dropping my phone on the floor time to time. Maybe I was doing that myself because I wanted to hide behind the counter.

"Okay how much would this be?" Chanel came up to the counter with a pile of shorts. I rung her thing up looking down the whole entire time. I looked at the price and it said $300.47. I bumped the price down LIKE ALWAYS.

"The total is $146.47 will that be all?" I said looking up at Chanel and August.

"No thanks!" She grabbed her bag and left. August turned back around.

"Thanks for the discount" he said. I nodded and looked back down. He lifted my face up with his finger under my chin. "You know I still love you right"

"Could you get out my face with that shit?" I was done. I mean really done. I don't want anything to do with August anymore. Honestly!

"You know what fuck you I don't know why I even had that little affair with you" he started. "You'll never have anyone you'll always be alone"

Tears slided down my face. Everything he said was maybe true. It sounded like my future. Ill be a lady with cats. Well I'm not going that far now I'm gone get some dick now. But its not what I want.

"Fuck you Too Thot man!!" I snatched his promise necklace off my neck that he gave me when he promised to be my Bonnie &Clyde. I threw it at him and he caught it.

"Bye Bitch!!" He said walking out.

"It takes a Bitch to know a Bitch August! " I yelled after him  I slid down behind the counter crying in my knees.