Walked In On...[Episode 3.]

Y/N

I ran downstairs waiting on August to come running after me trying to get the phone away, I stood behind the wall under the stairs. Its been about Five minutes now and he still haven't come down. I sighed, I went back upstairs slowly opening the door, Now that put my thought to it This is like that R-Kelly: Trapped in the Closet, it really is because I mean I'm always opening the door to August doing something when I open this door I wouldn't be surprised of what he might be doing in there. I heard someone talking to himself.

"I'm so close to the $5,000 dollars---I have to do 3 more and I'm done right?" He said, I peeked in and looked at him. He was on the phone. I didn't know what he was talking about but I don't like secrets. I slammed the door closed.

"Okay, she is coming?"

"August what's going on, I'm tired of walking in here on you doing to absolute most." I said walking in.

He put his phone on the bed and played that old song called Whip my hair : Willow Smith. I closed my eye trying not to cry, I never seen August like this, Its funny and sad at the same fucking time. He whipped his stiff curls back and forth while singing alone to the song.

"Hop up out the bed put my swag on, pay no attention to them haters cause I be whipping on 'em, I whip my head back and forth"

I grabbed his iPhone and bent it, surprising it broke in two. He stopped dancing putting the straight face on.

He grabbed the Stereo remote turning on Wreaking ball : Miley Cyrus at a loud boom. His facal expressions are telling me he is serious about what he is doing. He pulled out a hammer banging it up against the walls singing along with Miley. I grabbed the hammer from him beating our stereo to death. August is really unattractive right now yet I told myself in highschool that he could never look any sexy even with his morning breath. I shook my head. I looked at him with red eyes. He bust out raping about his dick.

"My- Dick so huge, its taller than you even with you measure it's way past due, You say fuck you, but I say fuck you too, my ass might look crazy to to, but what I'm gone tell you in episode 5, shidd it might just blow your damn mind...ricka ricka fresh Word!" He ended it by crossing his arms together.

"Are you serious right now?" I asked him. He straighten up like a soldier and walked out.

What's going to happen in episode 5?

This is like a little cartoon for adults or mature teenagers, all the things his is doing are very childish.  :)