Chapter 1

Peggy POV:
I stepped out of Angie's car, staring ahead at the Huge university ahead of me. I felt SO small. I grabbed my suitcase and mini backpack, and followed Angie and Eliza inside. I grabbed my room key and map and walked upstairs. Angie and Eliza were sharing a dorm with their best friend, Theodosia. I was by myself.

They quickly abandoned me to get to their dorm, and I was left alone. I started walking forwards, not looking up from my map. I bumped into someone, and my key, map and backpack fell. His bag fell as well. "Oh my god I am so so sorry." I said, and panicked to help him pick up his stuff. "I-It's no problem." He stuttered. We both looked up at the exact same time. Our eyes met, and I fell. He had gorgeous green eyes, long brown hair that was tied back, and a million cute freckles.

"Um, thanks." I said as he handed me my room key. "No problem." He said. He started to walk away, blushing a little. "Hey!" I called out. "Do you know how to get to room 278?" I asked, pointing at the map in my hand. "Yeah." He replied, and started walking. "Follow me." I was confused, but I raced after him. We got to the dorm room. "Thanks." I said quietly,

And opened the door. Inside there was three men. One was very short, and writing something at his desk. He was writing so fast, like he was running out of time. The two other men were sitting on the couch, playing a video game. One was bulky, was wearing a green beanie, and had dark skin. The other was eating a baguette, and was yelling rapid French. "Wait-I am sharing a dorm with four guys?" I asked. Everybody looked up from what they were doing. "We got another?" The short man asked.

"Apparently so." Said The guy next to me. "I am Peggy." I said. "Hercules Mulligan." Said the Beanie man. "Marquis De Lafayette." Said the baguette man. "Alexander Hamilton. My name is Alexander Hamilton." Said short man. "And I am John Lauren's." Said The guy next to me. All guys stood around me, staring at me as if they had never seen a girl before. "She's cute, mon ami." Said Lafayette to John. "Yeah, I know." Said John, making me blush.

At that moment, Angie and Eliza walked in. Angie shoved all the guys to over so she could get to me. "Peggy! You sharing a room with four men." She exclaimed. "Yeah." I said. "This has to be a mistake." Eliza said. "Nope." I said. I plopped my stuff down on the one extra bed, and sat there. "I'm not leaving." I said, and turned to the men.

"I like nicknames. I'm calling you Herc." I pointed at Hercules. "I'm calling you Laf." I pointed at Lafayette. "And you can be Alex." I pointed at Alexander, who was inching closer to his paper and pen. "Do I get a nickname?" John asked. "You can be John. Your name is to short." I said a stick my tongue out at John. He laughed. "Okay then." He said, smiling. Angie and Eliza had left, leaving me with the four guys who were now my dorm-mates.

I had a good feeling about University.

A/N: Hello people! This is my first story, I hope you will like it. Sorry if it is absolute trash or if the chapters are really short. I am a huge Jeggy shipper, and I am coming out with a new chapter every three days, cause I do not like waiting. Thank you for reading my first chapter, and I hope you like the rest!