Chapter 8- part 1

A/N: Big shoutout to @stuupidpotato and @NewKindOfStupid!!!                                      I WROTE THREE CHAPTERS IN A ROW! Yes!! I think that I may be the most cringe Author to ever walk the earth. This chapter is a little more fun. The start is heavy, but the rest is nice! Please enjoy!!

Maria POV:
Well, I can't escape any longer. James is still targeting me. For reasons unknown, he wants to beat me to a pulp. I have ran out of places to go. I rotate between staying in my dorm, Angie and Betsy's (better known as Eliza), and The guys and Pegs dorm. James just won't rest until he finds me.

Theo is still away, so I have somewhere to sleep at Angie and Betsy's dorm. At the fun dorm, I sleep on the couch. It is not the most luxurious set up, but it works. Everybody is so kind to me. I could never repay them for how much they work to protect me.

Me and The girls decided that tomorrow we would have a girls day. Theo was coming for the weekend, just to check in, so it was all of us girls. We were going to the board walk, then the beach, then an evening carnival. It would be so much fun!

I woke up the morning of the girls day, so excited. I put on a red dress and black sweater. Underneath is my red bikini, for when we go to the beach. I love red. It is a power colour.

I quickly leave my dorm, slipping on my black flip-flops. I race to the girls dorm.

I knock, and Theo immediately answers. "Hello." I say politely. "My name is-" she cuts me off by giving me a big hug. I'm a little scared.

"MARIA LEWIS! I have heard so much about you!" She pulls away, leaving me a bit flustered. "Are you okay? Eliza told me about how this Reynolds character is trying to kill you! I-" Angie cuts her off. "Let her breath, Theo. You okay, Ri?" She asks me. "Fine." I say. Betsy comes in with Peggy.

Angie is wearing a pink overal-dress, with her pink one piece underneath. Betsy is dressed in a baby blue sundress and Dark blue Jean jacket. Theo is in a long grey skirt and a grey tank top. And Peggy (A/N: Hehe 😉) is wearing a simple oversized yellow shirt with a sunflower patterned bikini underneath.

"Ready to go, then?" Betsy asks, and I nod. "Let's go." I say, and we walk out of the dorm.

A/N: TWO PARTER!!!! Make sure to stay on, the part 2 is coming in exactly 5 hours.
Thanks for reading, SUPER excited to write the girls day!!
Part two, coming soon!