Chapter 15

A/N: SIX MONTH TIME SKIP! Maria still does not remember the past, but she has new memories. Please enjoy.

Alex POV:
I stood outside of Eliza's room as she changed for the rehearsal dinner. It was finally happening! Me and Eliza would be married. Just two weeks.

I smiled to myself, thinking about our future together. Eliza came out, wearing a long-sleeve white dress. She smirked at me.

"What is so funny?" She asked. "Nothing." I replied, trying not to smile. I couldn't help it. I was just so happy. She grinned at me. "C'mon. We are gonna be late for our own rehearsal dinner."

"How does this work again?" I asked her, following down the stairs and out the front door. "We rehearse our wedding, then go out for dinner. It's simple, and I have explained it to you a million times." We got in my car, and drove to her family's house where we were rehearsing.

Peggy POV:
After we rehearsed the wedding, we went out to a fancy restaurant for dinner. It was far to fancy for my liking. To many spoons and knives and forks for one meal. "John." I whispered. "Yep." He said through a mouthful of food. I grinned and rolled my eyes. "When is this over?"

He checked his watch. "Soon, pegs." He smiled at me. "But this is good practice for our rehearsal dinner." I playfully rolled my eyes and nudged him. "What? It's happening. We just need to finish planing."

Planning. That's was taking forever. We had to plan the menu, the venue, the seating, and the guest list. (A/N: Maybe Mr. Jefferson can help 😉) But it was exciting. In a week, me and Angie and Theo are going to look at wedding dresses for me. Eliza would come too, but she will be on her honey moon.

John held my hand under the table, and I smiled. I knew that I must look so cringe right now, but no one saw me.

When the rehearsal dinner ended (finally) me and John went back home. I flopped down on the couch next to the binder where we are keeping all of our wedding plans. I opened the binder and started casually flipping through.

All of the plans were set, except for three. John's Suit, My dress, and who is going to be maid of honour. John had Alex as his best man, and Laf and Herc were grooms men. I had two of the best sisters, and both were secretly hoping to be maid of honour at my wedding.

Plus I had Maria and Theo to think about. Maria was hardly a best friend anymore. I know that that is quite harsh, but it's true. She did not remember me. She could not remember all of the good times we have had. Nothing.

***TIME-SKIP A WEEK***

(Still) Peggy POV:
Me, Angie, Eliza, Theo and Ria were in the car, driving to the wedding shop uptown. Eliza had to pick up her gown, and I had to choose one.

We arrived at the shop. Eliza was the first to jump out of the car. I was the next. Excitement rushed through me as I entered the shop. There were so many to choose from.

Eliza and Theo walked up to the front desk. "Hello, how may I help you?" Said the smiling man from behind the counter. "Hey. Elizabeth Schuyler. I'm here to pick up a wedding gown and four bridesmaid dresses."

Angie was the maid of honour. I was a bridesmaid. "Right away, miss." The man said. He checked a book, then walked to the back. I started looking around.

After about fifteen minutes, the man came back out with a rack of dresses. "Here they are." He said in his cheerful voice. I heard Angie gasp. I looked over.

The dresses were beautiful. The bridesmaid dresses were sleeveless, dark blue at the top fading into white. Eliza's gown was a blue, lacy and layered long dress, with off-shoulder long sleeves.

"Oh my god, they are SO pretty, Betsy!" Maria gasped. "They are." I said, squeezing her hand. "Nice choice." Theo said with a shrug and a smile. I started to worry. Eliza had beautiful dresses. What if I never found the perfect dress for me?

"Excuse me, miss?" The man asked. "Yes?" Eliza asked. "I'm sorry, not you." He said. "You." He pointed at me. "Your fiancé came in here yesterday. You are here to purchase a dress, correct?" He asked me.

"Umm, yeah." I said. "What style are you looking for?" He asked me. "Because Mr. Lauren's saw a gown, he said that you would LOVE it. I think you should try it." I was stunned. The dress COULD be picked for me?

"Yeah. I would love to try it." I said. Angie looked suspicious. He walked to the back, took five minutes, and then came back out with a dress. It was the most gorgeous thing I have ever seen.

It was sleeveless, pale yellow with layers and a silver sash on my waist. I took it and walked into a changing room. I put on the dress, and walked out. All the girls gasped. "What?" I said. I looked in the mirror and suddenly understood. I looked stunning.

I immediately purchased the dress, and scheduled to pick it up in five days. I then picked out long, yellow bridesmaid dresses, and a tiara. I loved this shop.

A/N: Hello folks! I am now the most cringe writer on the planet!! But, I had fun styling these lady's dresses. I promise that I will publish pictures of what the gowns look like!