Chapter 2

John POV:
I watched as Peggy slept.
I really like her.
Shut up.
Just ask her out.
She won't like me back.
Maybe she will.
Whatever.

After I argued with my thoughts a little bit longer, I decided I had to get a cookie.
I snuck into the kitchen, and was eating my cookie on the counter, when someone walked in. It was Peggy.

"Hey." She whispered, completely wide awake. "What? Peggy?" I asked. "Duh." She said, and grabbed a cookie for herself. She took a bite, not fazed in the slightest. "What? You were just fast asleep a minute ago." I was so confused. In 30 seconds, she went from fast asleep to wide awake. "So?" She asked. "Never mind."

An alert came up on both of our phones. "Oh god." Peggy said. It was a message from the WHO, a new Virus was spreading, and we had to go into quarantine. "Crap." I said. The next morning, word of the new Virus spread, classes were cancelled, and no one could leave school.

It was insanity, people were swarming grocery stores, in fear that they were closing. Peggy seamed like she didn't care, but we all new she did. Herc and Laf managed to get out of school, and so did Angelica and Eliza. Me, Peggy and Alex were all who were left in our dorm. "So..." I said, and Peggy looked at me. Alex was STILL writing. He had not stopped since term started.

"What are we gonna do?" Peggy asked. "About what?" I said. "You know what. This new Virus." Peggy was upset about being quarantined without her sisters, and it was starting to show. "I really have no idea." I said. We looked into each other's eyes, and both blushed and looked away.

Suddenly, I had an amazing idea. It was probably the stupidest idea I ever had, but I went with it. My mind fogged as I cupped Peggy's face, and kissed her. I was shocked that she didn't pull away, but Immediately kissed back. I pulled away and looked into her eyes. She looked up and blushed. Alex was looking down at us. I blushed, because he looked shocked.

"I ship it!" Alex said before running out of the dorm. We laughed and I hugged her. She didn't pull away, and I took that as a good sign. I felt her smile against my shoulder. I had another good feeling. "Peggy." I said. "Yeah." She whispered. "I. Like. You. A lot." I said, and ran out of the form after Alex. I heard Peggy laugh, and I ran down the halls screaming in celebration.

A/N: This chapter is SO short I am SO sorry!! I'm going to try and make the next one longer. I really wanted to do an early kiss scene, so that I could do more of their relationship later on. If you are going to read my garbage, than thank you and please forgive me for making my chapters so short!!!
I appreciate everybody who chooses to read this, and I'm gonna do shout outs.

Love you guys!
-Your Author 😁✌️